sun finally shines

*todoroki says "I guess that's true but here look *todoroki takes out 100000 dollars* have it *he gives it to deku* *deku is suprised and says " ok fine whatever shoto just don't expect me to be that nice or whatever"*  *todoroki said since you told me how much you hate me tell me how much you love me or rizz me up* *deku says fine then* "Are you a magician? Every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
Excuse me, but I think you dropped something, my jaw
*todoroki blushes aw baby* *Todoroki hears kacchan (bakugo) crying in the hallway and he runs up to him and says what wrong and bakugo says that deku beat him up now he sad* *deku laughs cause he could hear what their saying *todoroki says why are you so mean now. Youve changed I'm not sure* *deku says cause of you dumbass all cus of you it's ALL YOUR FAULT* *todoroki is shocked and says I'm sorry... *the bell rings* *deku says I could go home now yay *deku walk home* *he lays down and then he jerks off a little then stops then todoroki comes in he immediately stops jerking off and todoroki lays next to him cudling with him and deku blushes deeply red and todoroki laughs " aw deku your blushes haha* *deku says "m-m-maybe I am baka bear...! " *todoroki says "you sure are hahaha" *deku says stawwwwwp baby baka boo bear let me lick you* *todoroki says ok baka boo bear baby* *deku licks his forehead like a cat* *deku goes on top of todoroki*