part 5...even worse

Todoroki says "I'm sorry it's just that y/n is hot!" *deku gets furious even more and says" THEN WE AREN'T DATING ANYMORE SINCE YOU WANNA DATE SOMEONE NAMES YOLANDA NUEVE *todoroki is shocked and says "t-their name is YOLANDA NUEVE? *deku nods his head and says " since you cheat on me with your ex... I shall cheat back! *todoroki says no!* *deku says yes* *later todoroki goes inside the bathroom see people on the bathroom floor in the  stall todoroki looks under it and he says deku and *readers name* *todoroki bangs on the door and deku comes out I and says... I'll told you I cheat now your sad but I don't care. I hate you shoto *todoroki is shocked and says "y-y-you don't mean that! "* *deku smiles and says fine let me tell you how much I do My dear ex,

I hate you, it’s really hard for me to say such a sentence but I truly hate you. I gave you everything and you gave me nothing in return. You were my everything and I was your nothing.

Every time I tried my best and every time it wasn’t enough for you. You always blamed me, you always looked for my flaws, you never loved me.

And I? I was blind, I loved you so hard, even more, than I love myself. But loving you made me sick. I forgot myself, I blamed myself, I believed you. I thought something was wrong with me.

You destroyed my self-esteem, my self-worth. I felt worthless near you and yet, I still loved you. But I don’t regret it, I don’t regret being myself. I will always give all I have for the people I love.

I loved you and I gave you all I had and I would do it again. Now my heart and soul are broken because of you. But I will be happy, I will be able to rebuild myself, I will do it. I deserve to continue with my life. I deserve to be loved and feel how real love should feel.

And you? You will always regret that. One day you will realize that you’ve lost the person that loved you with all his heart. You’ve lost unconditional love. You will never find someone like me and to be honest you don’t deserve it.

People like you, who don’t know to appreciate the good things in life will be always alone and will never be satisfied. Maybe you “won” in the battle, you “won” me.

But the truth is that I won myself, you lost me, you lost the love of your life. I will forget you, you don’t deserve to stay even in my thoughts. *todoroki is shocked to hear that you actually hate him* *todoroki says " s-s-so you weren't joking. * deku says "I wasn't I cross my hear. "*