never forgiven..

*todoroki says "oh... Well I didn't know it was My ex is disguise! *deku says that's not a excuse that's still cheating and you know that shoto. " *todoroki says Please forgive deku please I love you actually!!! I would never do this ok I promise ok!! Please trust me on this I beg of you please deku!! *deku sticks the middle finger at you and walks away you follow him and everytime you say something to him he punches you he says all he wants is peace* *deku says LEAVE ME ALONE GO F*CK Yolanda OR SOMETHING DUDE* *todoroki says I'm sorry izuku I'm really sorry please forgive me baby boo baka boo bear baby baka uwu* *deku says don't call me that freak I'm not that to you Yolanda probably is... *todoroki says no it's not like that at all izuku please izuku. Midoriya!* *he says no leave me alone you fagg*t! * *todoroki is shocked by his very bad language lately and his very rude attitude all of a sudden so he goes up to one of his friends and asks that person if deku has changed ever since he had cheated. On him and his friend says yeah he's rude and violent now and then todoroki sirs by himself and thinks about what he has done to poor sensitive deku who he knows is sensitive *shoto goes to deku and says "izuku Midoriya I'm begging you to forgive please give me another chance it was once please! * *deku says " sorry no I hate you I told you twice that now  shoo go away* *todoroki says please why not? "* *deku says cause he is heartbroken now and todoroki saw him being bullied all the time but just watched them bully deku*  *todoroki is shocked and completely froze and doesn't know what to say cause this is true*