1std chapter...

I entered my apartment's  living room, breathless. The area's walls were covered in bland blue wallpaper, with framed images of JFK and me decorating the walls.  A couch situated with a coffee table was in the middle of the room, and there was a T.V. on the wall in front of the couch. The kitchen was on the right of the T.V., and our bedroom along with our bathroom was attached to the wall west of my view. I had just ran away from John's wife--Jacqueline, and I was rasping for breath. Maybe I shouldn't have gone on that date with him.

" hey sugar muffins why r u so sweaty.... is it... b/c of me???" JFK suddenly appeared; his large body leaning on the scarlet couch in front of me. He was wearing a obsidian vest, with a white button up as a undershirt. He also had light brown slacks on, with glimmering hot pink 10 inch high heels embracing his beautiful grippers. It was the same clothing that he was wearing earlier that day, along with me on our date to Hooters.  He was smirking with flawless black eyeliner lining his eyelids.

" no, snicky boo boo.. it was ur wife.." I responded with a pink blush dusting my cheeks after realizing I was looking at him for too long, deciding to take off my shoes to put on the shoe rack to avoid his knowing gaze. "why cant she just.. leave us alone, juicy bottom" I muttered.

" its b/c she jelly.. im sry baba, the divorce is on it way." JFK responded, his smile not reaching his eyes anymore. He started walking towards me, his arms open. He was reaching for a hug.

I raise my short arms towards him, chortling happily at the sweet embrace we shared. It was warm, and nice, and comfortable, and made me forget everything about her.

"I love you." I whisper, muttering into the front of his stomach as my small stature was unable to reach towards his upper torso. His repeating heartbeat calmed me, and my breath started to calm. 

He tightened his embrace, brushing the locks on my head with his palm. His nails occasionally scratched at my scalp, and he gave a kiss on my oily forehead.

Even if he didn't say he loved me back, I could feel it.

ding dong

The doorbell rang with a familiar chime. Was that.. Jacqueline? But how could she have known where we are? Our apartment was private to only us. 

Perhaps she.. followed me here?

I exited out of JFK's hold, and went to go look at the peek through glass attached through our door to see who was outside. It was Jacqueline, furiously twerking as she screeched spells upon me. 

"COME OUT U UGLY ASS HOMEWRECKER! IM GONNA MAKE YOU BE DEAD MEAT JUST LIKE YOUR 1 MILIMETER DIC-"

yeppity yepster..that was her.

TO BE CONTINUED maybe