So he is my father!

"Ehmm..."

"Spit it out!"

"I-I couldn't sleep and wanted to take a stroll."

"I see but why are you being so quiet, you know what? Follow me!"

Hwa-Young obediently followed Chung Myung with his head down.

They both climbed up the hill, near the cliff. The entire Mount Hua could be seen from there. The moon greeted his usual guest late at night. Everyone was in a peaceful slumber.

Pink plum blossom eyes gazed at his beloved home and then at his child.

A pair of eyes with entirely different colors, but both the same beautiful looked at the place near the cliff

A small stone was placed with nothing on it. If you stare at it, you will notice that the ground was dug up before.

Hwa-Young seems to figure out that it is a grave, as his eyes widen.

"This is the grave of your ancestor... Chung Jin, the thirteenth Desciple of Mount Hua."

"I see... I pay my respect to my ancestor."

Hwa-Young bowed down.

Chung Myung gulped down the liquor and poured some of it onto the grave...

He looked lonely...

How Hwa-Young wanted to help Chung Myung.

He has grown attached to this person...

"Appa, are you okay?"

Appa (papa)?

Hwa-Young freaked out...

"S-sorry, I don't know what came over me"

The boy was panicking, he himself didn't know why he said that...

Maybe he is too tired...

On the other hand, Chung Myung stared at the panicked boy with wide eyes.

He called him Appa...

Chung Myung felt something warm in his chest...

His lips turned upwards and tears formed in plum-blossom eyes. He felt a sudden urge and let himself be consumed by it.

Chung Myung tightly wrapped his arms around Hwa-Young, who was still panicking but stopped.

Eyes widen, Hwa-Young felt the man he just called Appa embrace his small body with those strong arms, where you unconsciously feel safe.

Hwa-Young hugged the man back...

After some moments, Chung Myung let go.

"No need to apologize, call me whatever you want... but only when we are alone!"

Hwa-Young nodded.

Chung Myung's face was a bit red from embarrassment...

Getting a child at this age...

Chung Myung coughed and sat at the edge of the cliff...

Hwa-Young sat next to him and looked up at the moon, then down at Mount Hua.

"Beautiful"

A gasp let out of Hwa-Young's mouth...

"Right! Isn't Mount Hua beautiful?"

Hwa-Young nodded...

"Appa, who is the plum blossom sword saint and the dark saint?"

Oh right... He wouldn't know.