He looks so...

The door slid open as the disciples sat down...

Men with wooden trays entered the room.

The man in front of them bowed, at which Chung Myung nodded. The men behind him came forward as Chung Myung nodded. They placed the food on the tray on the table. A delicious aroma filled the air.

The men left after the disciples thanked them.

The disciples stared at the food as if they were going to devour in it a blink, but they still waited for the demon to begin. However, it should be the opposite since the elder begins first. This time Chung Myung has to begin cause they only came here for Chung Myung.

Hwa-Young, who was sitting beside Chung Myung, gulped the slavia that was forming in his mouth...

Chung Myung patted the child's head and then grabbed a chicken leg and placed it on Hwa-Young's plate.

After that, he grabbed the other leg and bit in.

In between chewing Chung Myung looked at the disciples, their salvia dropped from the corner of their mouths and some stomachs also growled.

"Aren't you going to eat? if you won't I will eat all!"

As if the leash had been undone, the disciples grabbed the food with their chopsticks and began devouring.

After eating a bit, they slowed down and ate like normal human beings as if the action before was a lie

The corners of Chung Myun's lips turned up into a small smile.

This was only noticed by Hwa-Young who was looking at his father if his mood had gotten better.

It seemed that his Appa feeling had been calmed down.

Although his expression looked like an old grandpa looking at his grandchild delighted, his eyes spoke another story.

His eyes seemed dull compared to the now lively atmosphere.

It felt like he was looking in the distance and was muttering something in between his breath.

Hwa-Young could hear the murmur but not clearly, so he didn't understand what Chung Myung was muttering about...

Hwa-Young decided he is going to do whatever it takes to make his Appa happy again...

and later at the end of the day he would convey his father's message...

After eating and drinking, the table was cleared by the staff...

"So, is that all?"

asked Chung Myung after gulping down the sweet, yet expensive liquor as if it didn't cost 1000s of Won.

At which Baek Chung frowned...

"ehm... you will go with the others somewhere."

Chung Myung nodded, then grabbed Hwa-Young's arm, dragging him outside...

leaving the disciples in the room, confused...

"Did he just leave us without a word?"

"mhm, it's Chung Myung after all."

"Right..."

"So, brat where to?"

Chung Myung looked at Hwa-Young who was holding his hand.

"There Appa!"

Hwa-Young pointed toward a group of people...

they looked familiar.

After staring for a bit at the group, Chung Myung figured that they were Mount Hua disciples, just wearing outside clothing.

There he saw Tang Soso talking to Yu Iseol with stars in her eyes.