A lone man's wish

After reaching the Tang Manor, Chung Myung's entire demeanor made 180°.

"You brats! Get back to training now!"

"Wait what?"

The disciples thought that today was their day off...

The sect leader gave them the day off so they could spend time looking around, that's why they even decided to spend more time with Chung Myung and somehow help his burden lessen...

They should have seen it coming...

All the disciples were on the training grounds of Tang Manor...

Some members of the Tang family were also training at the side...

Some would occasionally glance at them...

It looked like the disciples were suffering in hell because Asura had descended on Earth...

None of them want to suffer that faith...

The disciples of Mount Hua were shedding tears of blood...

They shouldn't have taken pity on that devil...

Why is the training getting more difficult?

Mommy I want to go home!

The disciples couldn't even scream or their heads might get hit again and...

Why does that bastard look so delighted?

Chung Myung was sitting in a high place, looking down at them and chewing something.

These brats...

doing something so ridiculous...

Well, he knows that Hwa-Young must have suggested it...

These brats fear how he will behave if they ask him out...

It reminds him of his previous life...

Basically, everyone was too scared to approach as he grew stronger and stronger...

When he looked behind only one person stood there,

his one and only friend, his soulmate, his lover...

Now although a bit different when he looks behind...

he sees the current Mount Hua,

But if he wasn't carrying it on his shoulder, he knew that probably no one would stick to him

These thoughts make his already harmed heart ache terribly...

Many believed in both of his life that the man Chung Myung wasn't capable of feeling emotions other than anger and cockiness.

In fact, Chung Myung was a man filled with so many emotions that with one crack everything will come pouring out...

But he has been taught that emotions do no good for you on the battlefield, so it became a habit...

Chung Myung was still a human and as a human, there is always a breaking point...

Chung Myung reached that breaking point before his death and died with regrets...

So when he again came to the world he was empty...

but soon it began to fill with negativity and painful scars engraved deep in his heart...

the reason why the man couldn't reach his breaking point was because of a certain man...

with his silky long brown hair, his emerald green eyes that shone every time he looked into a certain pair of pink eyes...

his beautiful smile that blinded him every time he looked at him...

That man slowly healed his scars with care and gave him the love he thought he never deserved...

but destiny was cruel to the man...

they took away the only other human who loved him unconditionally...

Chung Myung was left alone on the battlefield filled with corpses of his comrades and enemies...

he turned off all of his emotions and ended the war by cutting off Cheonma the heavenly demon's neck...

and as his death came closer the more deep he sank into his regret...

the man didn't have enough energy to even scream, to let out all his emotions as the light disappeared from his open eyes...

When he opened his eyes again after 100 years...

he met the current Mount Hua and he got attached...

attached to the point he is scared to lose them...

Every day he would suffer from nightmares, but it changed...

His 3 years of life in the current body changed the day he ended up with a small kid that reminds him of the man who loved him unconditionally...

Although slowly but surely the current life of Chung Myung changed...

he was much happier and he wasn't suffering from nightmares every day...

maybe the world took pity on him and sent the small child...

A small smile adorned the young man's face as he stared at the child swinging his wooden sword...

After the child swung some dozen times, he looked up with glinting eyes at the man sitting on the roof...

as if waiting to be praised, he patiently waited for the man to say something...

at which a small chuckle escaped from Chung Myung's mouth...

"Good, you are improving!"

the small child's eyes sparkled as he gripped tightly around the hilt of his wooden sword and he jumped high in the sky to celebrate...

"Hey, hey calm down... now don't get cocky just because you got praised..."

although it's not in Chung Myung's nature to compliment, but something in his heart told him to...

maybe the way the child smiled happily at his praise, Chung Myung didn't mind giving him small praises from time to time...

Chung Myung now only has one wish...

let him see the chicks grow up into formidable swordsmen