Hwa-Young, it's me!

me!
Summary:
A man came looking for Hwa-Young. Someone suspects that Chung Myung kidnapped Hwa-Youong.

Chapter Text
Hwa-Young, it's me!
"Excuse me, sir, may I ask who you are?"

A man with long white robes looked at the man who questioned him...

"Are you a disciple of Mount Hua?"

"Ah, yes... I am Yun Jong, the third disciple of Mount Hua!"

Yun Jong introduced himself to the man, who was peeking from behind the gate before he approached him.

"I see, ehm I am looking for someone and I heard that he was here..."

Jong Yoon found the man weird,

he looked rather wealthy by looking at his clothes, so if someone went missing why not pay the officials to look for them rather than climbing a steep mountain to ask a sect.

Yun Jong couldn't refuse, as a Taoist he should help the people in need.

"I see, can you maybe tell me in detail what the person looks like or if you have a drawing of them can you please show it to me?"

Yoon Jong asked as he let the man in...

The man pulled out a piece of paper from his sleeve...

"He is 5 years old and named Hwa-Young. He is my sister's son..."

After taking in the words that the man said, Jong Yoon tried to stay calm...

he slowly exhaled and then inhaled...

Yun Jong grabbed the paper where the supposed drawing was supposed to be...

A young child with Heterochromia, one eye was as green as the emeralds and the other eye as enchanting as the pink plum blossom.

It was a portrait of the same child that was currently practicing with the demon...

Did that demon actually kidnap a child because it reminded him of his lover...

Yun Jong shook his head at the absurd thought...

No matter how absurd Chung Myung is, he won't kidnap a child without any good reason.

There should definitely be a reasonable explanation behind Chung Myung's decision.

But Yun Jong couldn't keep calm as his pace got faster...

Now as a martial artist, Yun Jong's fast pace was rather too fast for normal civilians, so the man who was following him couldn't keep up and ended up being left behind.

When Yun Jong made a turn, the man couldn't keep up and just gave up trying to follow him...

Out of breath, he sat on a nearby chair...

"Ugh, why do I even need to get that brat?"

the man muttered angrily under his breath.

"wha!"

A woman with a static face was standing in front of him...

Her gaze as cold as the North Sea stared at him...

The man felt shivers down his spine as he looked into her emotionless eyes...

"E-excuse me?"

The man felt rather pathetic at his stutter...

he couldn't understand why he felt fear of someone not even half his age.

Yoo Iseol, looking for Chung Myung, found a suspicious man sitting near the training ground.