Hello Father, I am Hwa-Young

The sun was setting, but the people were still loud and awake, running through the Manor and working.

"The Beast Palace has arrived!"

The gatekeepers announced...

As huge people emerged, it felt like the ground was shaking...

The disciples stood in line to greet the guests.

A loud laughter erupted in the entire Sichuan.

"Hoho... I greet the Family Head and the sect leader of the great Mount Hua."

"Nice to see you doing well too Meng So-nim."

The three sect leaders saluted each other and then went to the Family head's workroom

After announcing that the funeral will begin after everything has been settled down.

Chung Myung was on the training grounds and some disciples of all three sects were admiring from afar, well Mount Hua was also scared. Hwa-Young was sitting on the stairs, rather than amazed he was worried. Chung Myung has been training like that since Lunch and hasn't stopped for even a second to rest.

At times like this, Hwa-Young is again shocked that these people staring at him don't think of Chung Myung as a human being with flesh and blood. Although he also knows that nothing will happen to him, if he keeps doing that every day his body might give up rather than get strong.

Too much training isn't good for a human body.

You might say the disciples at Mount Hua trains also a lot, but after observing closely you can still see that they rest, eat, and sleep the recommended amount. Their training is harsher than the other sect but is still resolved at the limit of the human body.

Hwa-Young who hasn't studied medicine, can still see that the training doesn't harm the body. Chung Myung on the other hand forgets that he is in a boy's body, which can't be treated like his past body.

Right, Hwa-Young has concluded that his Appa is the Plum Blossom Sword Saint, but his appearance is that of a young child, meaning that this isn't his previous body.

Hwa-Young knows that a martial artist can look much younger than his original age after reaching a certain point of cultivation, but Chung Myung's body is still too young and if he was a martial artist during the Magyo war he should have suffered a grave injury, judging by the rumors of Magyo there was indeed a scary opponent and didn't the plum blossom sword saint beheaded the leader of them?

His body doesn't have as many injuries a 100-year-old martial artist should have.

He has also heard by living on the streets that the Plum Blossom Sword Siant died after finishing the war, meaning that his father died and then his soul possessed the current body. How this happened, he still doesn't know.

The other thing he knows for a fact is that Chung Myung knows that he knows, what else can you expect from his Appa?

Chng Myung hinted at him countless times, maybe Chung Myung at least wanted to tell his son whose son he is or there might be another reason that Hwa-Young can't find. He is still 5, his intelligence is already high and he is trying to figure out what his father is planning.

Even the most intelligent people can figure out how Chung Myung's mind works. So how could he a 5-year-old child figure it out.

It has been a short time since Hwa-Young found out about it, he did find out about it yesterday.

But Chung Myung is discussing a certain Sahyung more. For a fact, he knows that neither of the 2nd class disciples is this Sahyung. So it must be someone from the past. Sometimes he also mumbles about his stupid Sajil.