The Final Battle

I can feel it inside me.

When I ate the last cousin part, I fell on top of the oven, its warm surface comforting in the rainy weather.

...

I arise in a field full of smoke, surrounded only by a luminous figure with vine-like green hair and bloodshot gold eyes.

*Oh no he's hot!* I think to myself as the figure draws closer. Only when it stopped right in front of me did I notice that I was void of my new power.

"You're such a pain." Is all he has to say. With one strike of his hand to my face, I am sent flying across the battlefield. Such a shame. I would want his beautiful muscles barely contained by his sexy blue sexy shirt to manhandle me in other ways 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 but alas, I am here to fight him, not fight him 😉😜

"Shit, I'm not strong enough! But, what if I use the power of friendship to defeat that baddie (hes a material growl)? Yes, that will work! I just need to call upon my powers of seated meditation and out-bore him!" I fly through the air for another couple of four hours, meditating in the air all the while to gather my strength so I can banish evil from the Earth.

"RAHHHHHH!!! I AM PINCE RAINBOW FARTS!!! I HAVE THE POWER OF LIGHT AND RAINBOWS AND CUPCAKKES AND HOMOSEXUALITY AND I CAN NEVER BE BEAT! TASTE THE FLAVOUR OF PERFECTION!"

I break my meditation, running the kilometres I just spent flying through the air, stopping in front of vine hair, and casting my final spell to banquish the evil once and for all.

"OFFERING TO THE SUKHAVATI!!!" A giant laser comes out from my entire body,  obliterating the soul in front of me for the remainder of the playlist that i forgor to mention i put on at the beginning of the fight because it would have been boring as hell if i didnt

"You may have lived inside of me, but you didn't have any influence, baddie 💅!" I shout, taking out all of the pent up anger on the person who caused it. "You have hurt so many people that I refuse to let you live! Tremble in joy, as this fog will be your grave!"

When I noticed that there wasn't even ash left, I fell down like the twin towers, exhausted from using my one and only spell card.