What if Juicy and Dim didn't get caught on their undercover op ? 5×01

After Tim and Lucy got the keys to the hotel room they went straight to their room.  Tim takes the keys to the hotel room out of his pocket and opens the door.  Lucy goes in first and immediately opens the television because she was afraid of Rosalind.  Lucy looks at the television and immediately sees that Rosalind is on the news.  Tim sees that Lucy is worried.  He goes over to Lucy and takes the remote from her and turns off the TV.  "Hey, you have to stop worrying so much, Rosalind has no chance," says Tim and looks at Lucy.  Lucy sighed and collapsed onto the bed.  "Ughh I'm so tired" Lucy says.  "I'll go take shower then," Lucy said and went into the bathroom.  “Okay,” says Tim and sees the menu catalog on the table.  He takes it and looks inside.  Meanwhile, Lucy got ready for the shower in the bathroom.  "Hey, are you hungry?"  Tim asks.  "Yes, I would eat fries," Lucy called out.  Tim looked at the bathroom door and saw Lucy from behind, shirtless.  Tim looked away straight away but he couldn't resist that look either.  “Um, okay, fries,” Tim says and looks away.  After Lucy showered, Tim sat on the bed and turned on the TV to watch the game.  After a few minutes a waiter came and the food arrived.  Tim opens the door and brings in the food, he puts it on the table.  Just after the food arrived, Lucy came out of the shower wearing a bathrobe.  "The food is here, I'm going to take a shower, all this greasy hair is really annoying me," says Tim and makes his way to the bathroom.  Lucy grabbed her food and sat on the bed while it was Tim's turn to shower.  On the way to the bathroom, Tim took off his T-shirt.  Lucy looked at Tim's tattoos that he had to do because of Dim. "Hey, what should I wear after the shower?"  Tim asks.  "Oh, um, you can just wear a bathrobe," says Lucy.  Tim nodded and then went to take a shower.  After 20 minutes Tim came out with wet hair and a cloth on his hips.  Lucy looked at Tim and was impressed.  She looked the same way Tim looked at her before.  Tim gets his food from the table and sits down in bed with Lucy.  Tim opens the TV and he turns on the game.  Lucy and Tim ate their food and watched the game. Meanwhile there was silence the whole time.  After a while when Tim and Lucy finished eating, Tim turned off the TV.  "Tomorrow is a long day, we should sleep now" says Tim.  Lucy looks at Tim and says: "um, are we sleeping on the same bed?".  "Yes Lucy, we sleep on the same bed because there is no other."  Tim said.  Tim gets up and turns off the light, he lies on his side and tries to fall asleep.  Lucy couldn't stop thinking about Rosalind, she was breathing fast and just couldn't fall asleep.  Tim fell asleep in the meantime.Lucy turns in bed, remembering Caleb and the most terrible day of her life.  It was so unbearable that Lucy started crying, she tried to be as quiet as possible but Tim noticed.  With a sleepy voice, Tim wakes up and asks: "Hey hey, what's wrong?".Lucy wipes away her tears."I-I'm scared" Lucy says, trying to calm herself down.  Tim tried to calm Lucy down.  He takes Lucy in his arms and hugs her tightly.  "Lucy, you shouldn't be afraid, I'm with you," Tim whispers in Lucy's ear as he hugs her.  Suddenly Lucy kisses Tim on the lips.  Tim was shocked at first but then he kissed her too.  Lucy saw the bath towel on Tim's hips and pulled it away.  She saw Tim without a bath towel.  "Omg" Lucy said.  Tim grabbed Lucy by the back and laid her on the bed.  They started kissing again.  Their lips moved in sync, Lucy feeling Tim's muscles move beneath his skin.  It felt like a drug to Lucy.  They both knew it was wrong but they couldn't stop either.  Tim was over Lucy and kissed her neck.  Then Tim was inside Lucy and Lucy moaned in amazement.  Tim looked at Lucy and saw that it was doing her a lot of good.  "This isn't the end yet, boot," Tim said as they did it in the hotel room.  Lucy stroked Tim's wet hair.  Her legs were on Tim's hips.  It was so good that Lucy's legs started shaking.  “Ah shit,” Tim said because it was so good.  Tim's breathing became deeper and deeper.  He was so gentle but so manly, Tim looked deep into Lucy's eyes and was so possessive that it made her so hot. He became faster and faster until he hit her G-spot while Lucy started to moan deeply. She turned her head to the side  and got even redder if that's possible, he turned her head with his hand so that she had to look at him and gave her a quick and specific push. She started moaning so loudly and the pressure that had built up suddenly dissolved. Lucy blacked out  in front of his eyes for a few seconds while Tim lay down next to Lucy, pulled her onto his chest and they both fell asleep.
The next morning arrived, Tim's alarm clock went off.  Tim and Lucy heard the alarm clock and both jumped up.  “Fuck,” Tim said to himself.  "Omg what did we do last night" Lucy said as she realized she was naked.  Lucy took the blanket and covered herself with it because she was completely naked.  Tim was just as shocked as Lucy was, he quickly got up and put on his jeans.  Suddenly Angela called to make sure Tim and Lucy were awake and ready to finish the mission.  Lucy ran into the bathroom to change and Tim picked up his phone to answer Angela's call.  Tim answered the call and put his phone on speaker while he got dressed.  "Hey Ange, we're almost ready to finish the mission," says Tim.  "Hey Tim, did something happen? You sound so strange," Angela asks.  "What? No, everything is okay," says Tim in a hurry.  "Okay, I'll see you downstairs when we arrest them," Angela says and hangs up.  Meanwhile, Lucy was in the bathroom changing clothes and putting on makeup so she could look like Sava again.  Tim combed his hair afterwards.  Tim waited for Lucy until she was finished.  After a few minutes, Lucy came out of the bathroom.  The two walked out of the hotel room and had to continue pretending they were a couple.  Tim and Lucy make the arrest and it was already time to go home.  Lucy and Tim don't talk the entire time they fly back to Los Angeles.  After the undercover op, Lucy and Tim had the whole day off.  When they get to the station, they tell Gray about the undercover thing.  Tim acts as if nothing had happened, he says goodbye to the others and goes to the station parking lot where his car is.  Lucy looks for Tim and then goes out to the parking lot because she couldn't find him in the station.  And then Lucy saw Tim in his car.  Lucy goes to Tim opens the door and sits on the passenger seat.  "And now you're acting like nothing happened or what?!"  Lucy asks.  "What else am I supposed to do Lucy?"  Tim says.  "Oh and you think we shouldn't talk about it now ?! I can't believe it Tim.." Lucy says.  "Oh okay, so you want to talk about it now? Then we'll talk about it," Tim says annoyed.  Lucy turns her head back to Tim and looks at him.