the reunification

Tim is then sitting in his office, completely upset and about to burst into tears. His girlfriend slapped and left him in front of his colleagues. His colleagues blame him for making Lucy depressed. Tim rubbed his eyes until they turned red. After the whole argument ended and everyone had left, Grey came to Tim's office. "Hey" says Grey as he goes into Tim's office. Tim lifts his head slightly and sees that it is Grey. Tim replies with a "hey". "You don't look good" says Grey. "Yes, of course I don't after my colleagues accused me of things and my girlfriend broke up with me..." says Tim frustrated. "Whoa, whoa, slow down Tim, what happened?" asks Grey. "Long story" says Tim. "Hey, my shift is over in a few hours, let's go have a beer and you can tell me all about it" says Grey. "No, no, I'm just going home" says Tim.  "No Tim, I insist, that's an order" says Grey. "Okay" says Tim with a slight slime and the slime disappears after Grey leaves his office. The hours pass and Lucy is at home and Tam tells her what she did. "Tamara omg" says Lucy, shocked. "I mean, she should know, shouldn't she" says Tam. "Yes Tam, but Tim would do that, you shouldn't interfere, I'm sure Tim already told her" says Lucy. "But now it's out" says Tam. "I wonder what Tim is doing now after we all yelled at him..." says Lucy, worried.
"Seriously Lucy? The guy slept with you and then made you depressed and now you feel bad for him?" says Tam. "Tam, he's only a human" says Lucy. "Whatever" says Tam and goes to her room. It was getting late and Tim and Grey's shift was about to end. Lucy tried to distract herself but she couldn't.  Grey locks his office and goes into the locker room where he meets Tim. "Hey let's go to the bar across the street" says Grey. "Okay" says Tim. Grey and Tim change and then go to the bar. They order two beers and start talking. "So what happened today? I saw Harper and Lopez with Chen in your office and it didn't seem like the mood was that good" says Grey while he drinks his beer. Tim looks at Grey while he drinks his beer. "I just don't want to talk about it" says Tim annoyed while he looks around. "Okay, whatever you want" says Grey. Tim and Grey just talked about the day and work. Tim drinks his beer and orders another one afterwards. "Slow down Tim, I've never seen you like this before" says Grey.The day has already gone like shit, why can't I have another beer?" says Tim. Grey lets Tim have another beer. But after the second one, Tim started to get a little drunk and talk nonsense about Ashley and Lucy. Grey already understood what it was about. "Come on Tim, I'll walk you home," says Grey and stands up. Grey holds Tim by his arm so that Tim doesn't fall down or suddenly collapse. When they get to Tim's house, Tim gets out his keys and is a little careless. Grey takes the keys from Tim and helps him open the door. "Hey, let me help you with that," says Grey and opens the door for Tim. Grey puts his arm on Tim's shoulder and Tim on Grey's shoulder. Tim goes into his bedroom and simply collapses onto the bed because he got drunk and was already very tired. Grey leaves Tim's key on the table and then goes home too. The next morning, Lucy was ready to go back to work. Tim had an early shift and when Lucy arrived, Tim's shift was already over.  Lucy was surprised because they actually had the same schedule. She saw Tim walking past her and wanted to speak to him. "Hey Tim-" Lucy wanted to say but Tim just walked past her coldly. Without talking to Lucy or even making eye contact with Lucy, Tim left the station. Lucy wondered what was going on so she went to Grey. "Hey Sarge" Lucy said. "Oh hey Lucy come in" Grey said. "Do you know what's going on with Tim?" Lucy asked. "Oh Tim changed his schedule, he asked me to do it yesterday" Grey said. "Oh okay..." Lucy said and left Grey's office. Lucy got ready for her shift, she was on patrol. She was split up with Nyla to go on patrol, the day went quietly and then Lucy's shift was over. Just as she was ready to go home she saw Tim getting ready for his night shift. Lucy decided to change but not leave yet. Tim went to the locker room, changed and then went to his office.  As soon as Tim was in his office, Lucy went into his office. Lucy knocked and went in. Tim saw that it was Lucy and immediately said "out". But Lucy didn't listen to him. She started walking towards him, but not normally, but at a slow pace, and flirtatious movements. "What's going on?!" asks Tim. "Oh, Sargeant Bradford, I wanted to apologize for my actions..." says Lucy in a slutty voice. "Okay, and how?" asks Tim. "You'll see now," says Lucy. Lucy starts to touch Tim's shoulders and goes down from his chest to his dick. Lucy bends down under Tim's table so that she is level with Tim's dick and her mouth. Slowly Lucy starts to unbuckle Tim's belt and zipper, then she goes to his boxer shorts. She takes out Tim's dick and is a little shocked because his dick seemed much bigger. Tim immediately got a hard-one at the sight. He doesn't know what to do, so he just lets Lucy do what she has to do. She starts to slowly kiss his dick, and then she really starts to suck Tim's hard dick. She sucked it so intensely and hard that Tim almost fainted. Tim started to shake because Lucy had given him such a good blowjob. Then Tim dropped his pen and held on to the edge of the table with his hands and tried not to moan so it wouldn't be noticeable. But Lucy carried on.  Suddenly someone knocked on Tim's door, it was Aaron who wanted to question him about a case. Tim couldn't even say proper words out of his mouth because he would stutter. So Aaron just came in like that. "Hello sir, I wanted to question you about a case from last week-" Aaron says. Tim tries to pull himself together. Even though Lucy knew that Aaron was there and that she should stop, she just carried on. Tim puts his hand on Lucy's head. "A-Aaron can you please come back later" Tim says stuttering. "Um okay sir" Aaron says and leaves Tim's office questionably. Shortly after Aaron left, Lucy sucked Tim so hard that Tim came all over Lucy's face. Lucy swallowed everything and then wiped her mouth as she stood up. Tim groaned but tried to be as quiet as possible. Then he took a deep breath and was just speechless.  "I hope you accept my apology, Sargeant Bradford..." Lucy says again in a slutty manner, biting her lip.