Chapter : 15 ✨Amusement Park✨

Today is Thursday their day to go to the Amusement park. They are ready to go to the Amusement park after offering Dhuhr prayer.

Ziya said "I told Mahi too, she will also come with us."

Ali was a little surprised because her parents are very strict "Did Mahi take permission from her parents?"

"Yes I requeste her parents." 

"Will she come here or we have to pick up?"

"Her house is on the way to the park so we will pick her on the way."

Just then Jimin entered and sat on the sofa and said "Are you guys ready to go?"

Ali said "yes we are ready, let me inform Junaid that we will be out now."

Ali said on phone call "Hyung you don't need to bring your car, we will pick you up from your house." Ali hangs up and says "Ziya bring Shoheb."

Ziya goes to Aysha and says "Eomma tell Shoheb to listen to me." 

"Shoheb my son remember what Eomma says, You will listen to your Noona and stay with them, don't go anywhere alone ok?"

Shoheb nodded, "Ok Eomma,"

"Eomma my phone is inside my bag and I gave my bag to Ali so give me your phone, I want to call Appa."

"Appa we are going...You don't worry I will take care of Shoheb."

𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒋𝒂, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑨𝒍𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒔𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

"Ok Appa Saranghae, Allah Hafiz"

𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝑯𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒛.

Jimin's Outfits

Jimin's Outfits