Chapter 11: Results

"I feel fine. Honest."

Izuku sat in a wooden chair in Recovery Girl's office just after completing the entrance exam. Oh well, his attempt, he did pretty well, but there was a penalty for taking the zero-pointer, causing him to lose all his points.

"Nonsense. Unless you somehow got a medical degree and got your hero license to in the past 5 minutes, then you will listen to the actual medical professional. Now we just have to wait for Edward."

"Edward?"

"Oh, Nezu decided to hire some new staff for some reason his pretty hush, hush about it Edward--uh I mean White is my new assistant."

"Edward... White? That name sounds familiar."

As the door flew open a man of American descent, he had glasses and a whole lot of keys around his waist, and Midoriya widened."P-Principle White?!"

"Hello, Midoriya it's been a while. Young man." The man began to give the boy a bow."I see you have grown so much. Last time I saw you were this small."

Midoriya seemed to smile seeing the old man before."I was in elementary school back then."

"Huh? Look at you know making the way to U.A."

"Principle White was so nice to meet in elementary school he even punished students for trying to bully him, Kacchan never liked him, especially every time he called me Deku, and he got detention. Though the vice principal felt like we shouldn't punish Kacchan, an obvious hero in the making but he had none of it." He had a smile from the memories.

"What are you doing here and as a nurse?"

"Well, Nezu is an old friend, and he asked to come back, plus I get to see Chiyo again."

"Chiyo?"

Recovery Girl smiled before. "His quirk complimented my own."

"It does?"

White places a hand on his shoulder, a sudden wave of energy, his stamina begins to return, "Woah, I see! When you heal someone, the stamina greatly depends, but you can bring it back, and she can heal as much as possible! Woah, you two are like the ultimate power couple!"

"Thank you," They both said.

"So am I free to go?"

"Ed may have given some stamina back, but I recommend you stay. You must still be exhausted. Just give me a few minutes, and"

*Knock**Knock*

The door to the office suddenly flew open as Present Mic stepped in."What's up Recovery Girl? Oh! A d transforming kid! Sorry, but we got another one!"

"Transforming kid?" A familiar voice came from outside, a familiar feminine voice, the boy brightened up. As she walked in with a small smile.

"Jirou!"

"Hey, Midoriya."

Midoriya immediately noticed that one of her iconic earlobes was bruised and bleeding.

"Oh, what happened, deary?"

She twirled her good jack around her finger and responded, "I stuck my jack in one of the bots, but I couldn't get it out. When it fell down, it landed on my jack."

"Oh, you poor thing," Her lips stretched to the girl before placing a kiss on her cheek. A green aura enveloped her and her earlobe visibly healed.

"Oh, thank you." The girl gave a small bow.

"Of course, you're both free to go,"

Midoriya nodded, grabbed his backpack, and began to leave with the earphone jack. Recovery Girl, however, looked over some of the tests she did on Midoriya."Hmm. I should warn All Might and the boy, but I can't confirm it."