Chapter 33: Preparation!!

Izuku Midoriya, currently tapped his pen, rapidly on a piece of paper. "Ah, man how does everyone come up with this stuff?"

The piece of paper had said only one thing.'Date ideas:'

After he had talked with Tsuyu, he opted to take a shower, on the way he saw Itsuka whose face turned crimson when she saw him.

"S-So, uhm what do you got planned?" She had asked.

He was confused for a moment."Uh, well not much today, Recovery Girl said I can't train for a couple of days, my body is still recovering from going way over my limit."

"Oh, uh, will you still be able to go on our date?" The girl however didn't sound disappointed she was far more worried about his health than a date.

As if a train hit the forgetful boy, his eyes shot open and began to sweat."Crap I can't believe I forgot! Relax Izuku you still have about a day to figure out what we're gonna do!"

"Oh, no I'm still able to go."

The girl sighed in relief."That's good I'm sure you got everything planned out, from morning to afternoon school, gave us the next couple of days off, and without the stress of school, I'm kinda really excited!"

"Y-Yeah, me too."

"So what do you got planned?"

"O-Oh, i-its a s-surprise!" Izuku shouted the girl taken aback by his enthusiasm.

"R-Really?" The girl seemed to brighten before coughing to hide her growing blush.

"T-Thats good, I was kinda surprised when you asked me out, with everything I kinda thought you might have forgotten."

"I did!" He shouted internally.

The girl not wanting to see become a flustered, blushing mess backed away slowly, "But y'know, I'm sure whatever you got planned will be fun! Just please, no offence, Izuku, not something, All Might-themed. I know you love the guy, but I don't want to see a blonde muscular on our date." The girl said her face tinted red.

"Well, that goes plan A."

"B-But...Ahem!...But if it's fun, I guess I wouldn't mind, but if it's something like meeting All Might... well, he is our teacher and..." The girl hinted to which he got.

The girl then left, a blushing mess. Izuku had smiled the moment she left he's vision he panicked and ran to his room.

"Oh, man!!"

Now Izuku was in his room, just tapping his pen rapidly. "Ah, man, I have never needed to plan a date before! How am I going to do this?!"

"Dad used to say when I ever got a girlfriend or date he will help me in making the perfect date," Izuku said comedic tears coming out, chuckling at the memory a small smile crossed his face.

"Maybe I should ask All Might!" Izuku said in excitement before a memory soon came to mind

Flashback

A month till the Entrance Exam. Izuku just received an ass-kicking from Gran Torino he stood up and soon got a call from Ochako to meet up.

"Y'know Young Midoriya if you ever need dating advice..."He gestured to himself.

"Woah! Dating advice of the number one hero!?" He said with starry eyes.

Gran Torino is hearing this."Hehe, dating advice from Toshinori... Ha... HAHAHAHAH!! OH, GOD! PFFT HAHAHA!!" They burst into of hist of laughter as the number one hero deflated into his skinny form.