Chapter 19: The Return of Izuku Midoriya

A week earlier...

[League of Villains hideout:]

"Master... We failed."Shigaraki said

{??:What?! He defeated my nomus!?} A mysterious dark voice questioned from a monitor, and judging by his tone, the person was certainly surprised.

"No. All Might never showed up."He let out a chuckle." His successor did."

{??: Oh?}A new voice was calmer, but this voice had power.

{??:What makes you think this student is his successor?}

"He went toe to toe with the Nomu matched in strength," Shigaraki said.

"His speed was unrivalled. I barely could catch him with my eyes he was just a blue blur."Kurogiri added.

"Then the brat turned my nomu into ashes! Ash! He was like... He was different pros just in one!"Shigaraki said in irritation before a sadistic smile

"Master, I thought I planned for everything, but no, no, no, no, Izuku Midoriya, the next symbol of peace I'll have to kill him! So another All Might will not rise! I'll kill him!"Shigaraki's face was a smiling maniac.

{??: Midoriya?*chuckle* If I know All Might and I know All Might, that's definitely him. And you said he was like different pro heroes elaborate.}

___________________________________________

[Hospital:]

"Huh, he seems perfectly fine."Recovery had light shining through his eye, giving him a once over.

"The poison in your body seems to have been expelled from your body."Nurse White said with a smile looking over his charts.

Midoriya nodded."Thank you, Principal White."

Nurse White hit him playfully with his clipboard."It's Nurse White Midoriya."

"S-Sorry force of habit," Midoriya said smiling, seeing the boy smile brought a smile to everyone.

"Everyone has been worried sick about you. Hopefully, you will be able to see them."Recovery Girrl said."You are perfectly healthy, physically speaking there isn't anything wrong with you but as your doctor, I would recommend you take it easy. You'll be able to return to school within the day.

Inko, who was listening, flinched uncomfortably at the mention of returning to school before composing herself. Izuku noticed this as well as Recovery Girl.

"Well, I will leave you two to talk."The old woman said."Ed, let's go."

"Huh? But - Woah!?" He was dragged out of the hospital room as Recovery Girl shut the door.

A pregnant silence filled the room before Izuku spoke."Mom, is something wrong?"

"It's... I don't think you should go to U.A. anymore."Inko said as their voice cracked as she could see the disbelief on her son's face.

"Mom y-you can't be serious! It's only been the first week -"

"I know! First-week Izuku of you going to U.A. and you're already on your death bed, honey. You were going to die."Inko said as her head was down as he could feel tears that fell to his hand.

"Mom, but I'm fine. The teachers told me to stay ba--"

"Izuku, they got beaten, and you were my baby forced to save everyone," Inko said.

"Mom, I'm okay now,"

"I know, honey. But you were almost killed. I couldn't--I don't know what would happen if I lost you, sweetie. No. I can't lose you too... Maybe it would if I didn't know you didn't get your quirk."