Chapter 48: Returning to Nomalcy.

Izuku is currently heading back with the girls after speaking with All Might. The girls from his class and few from B had gone looking from him, to which he was confused by, he didn't know why they had gone through the trouble looking for him.

Izuku asked, "So, is there a reason you were looking for me?"

Mina pouted, "What, can't a girl come looking for a friend without being interrogated?" She crossed her arms, her face scrunched up in a mock-offended expression.

Izuku waved his arms rapidly, "N-No, that's not what I meant!"

Yui bluntly said, "Actually, I'm the one who came looking for you. The other girls came along when Setsuna mentioned you could be talking to other girls."

The girls' faces froze, their eyes wide with horror. Toru's eyes bugged out, her mouth hanging open as she took a step back, her hands raised in a defensive gesture.

Mina's face turned bright red, her eyes darting back and forth as she stuttered, "I-I...we were just...uh...concerned...about...about...uh, your safety, yeah!"

Ochako's hands fluttered around her face, her eyes wide with distress. Momo's face contorted, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

Toru added, "W-Wait, no, no, no! It's not like we're... we're...jealous or anything!"

Pony chimed in, "I-I mean, we were just...worried, that's all!"

Momo quickly said, "N-No, it's not like that! We won't...I...I mean..."

Ochako stuttered, "W-We won't...get...the wrong idea...I-I mean..."

Yui just shrugged, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't getting too close to anyone...else. But right now, that's not why I'm here."

Setsuna deadpanned."You guys are way too obvious."

However, Izuku was confused."Huh? Why would you care if I was talking with other girls?"

The girls exchanged knowing glances, their faces a mix of amusement and exasperation. "He's incredibly dense," Mina said, shaking her head. Yui's expression remained neutral as she reached out and patted Izuku's head.

"That head of yours could give Diamondhead a run for his money." Izuku's face flushed slightly at the touch.

"But I came looking for you to show you something," Yui said, her voice even and calm, as she rummaged through her bag.

"It was sent over the weekend by a girl named... uh... Aoi, I think." Izuku's eyes widened in surprise.

"Aoi?! No way!" Itsuka's face also lit up with a bright smile.

"Aoi isn't just any girl," Itsuka explained quickly. "She's the one we met, who told us about what's been happening at Seijaku Gakuen Academia." The girls nodded in understanding.

Yui revealed a small plushie from her bag, and the girls' faces lit up.

"Oh my god, it's so cute!!" Toru exclaimed.

Tsuyu squealed, "It's adorable, ribbit!"

Mina asked, drooling slightly, "Can I get one?"

Ochako squeezed the plushie, saying, "It's like having a pocket-sized Deku!"

Momo took the plushie from Ochako and studied it with sparkling eyes. "So... cute."

The girls continued to fawn over the plushie, their excitement and delight palpable. Yui watched them with a stoic expression, her eyes betraying no emotion, but she had some drool looking at the plushie.