"Le Grand Guignol"

"Where are you?" I spoke into the phone. When Elijah and I arrived home, he went upstairs to deal with Niklaus while I searched for Hayley who I did not find.

"Dealing with something," she finally answered.

"For Christ sake, Hayley do you not think? Each day you grow closer to giving birth to my child and here you are galavanting around New Orleans potentially putting my daughter in harm's way."

"First of all, Emilia, she is my daughter too and I would never hurt her on purpose," she nearly shouted in my ear.

"No, you wouldn't. You would rather kidnap Celeste and hide her in the Bayou," I purposefully revealed the information I had learned prior to our phone call.

"How'd you know?" she asked, confirming my suspicions and rolling my eyes.

"The power of a tracking spell is strong, little wolf. Come back now. With her," I ordered the pregnant werewolf. "I don't even want to know how you got to the Bayou in the first place."

"By borrowing your car. And no, Emilia, she can undo the werewolf curse on my family."

"So can I, so can Dominika," I told her. "In fact I explicitly remember telling you I would after informing me of Sophie Devereaux's plan to dig up Celeste's bones."

"Yeah and then you got kidnapped for a day with your memories gone. Now you have your siblings to handle. I can deal with Celeste while you focus on stopping Klaus from killing Rebekah."

Before I could get another word in, she ended the call causing my frustrations towards her to grow. Already knowing she would be in the study, I speeded in there to find her flipping through one of my many grimoires.

"You look murderous," she commented as I dropped onto the couch with a heavy sigh.

"I feel murderous," I murmured. "Did you look into the Crescent wolf curse?"

Dominika nodded her head, saying, "It's a spin on the Binding Spell that originally bounds wolves to the full moon. To undo it just takes a simple Unbinding Spell which I have completed and is ready for use." A mason jar filled with something appeared in her hands and she handed it to me.

"What would I do without you?" I smiled at the witch and she rolled her eyes.

"Good thing we never have to find out. Now go save your baby mama."

After texting Diana that Apollo would be safe from the curse and not answering her repeating questions, I rushed over to the Bayou and saw Celeste with a makeshift work station in front of her but her hands were tied. Hayley and Eve were standing a few feet away from her with annoyed looks on their faces.

"Emilia," everyone gasped in unison making me grin.

"Nice to see all of you too. This is for you." I handed the mason jar to Hayley. "Dominika said to feed it to them and they'll be human come next full moon." Eyeing a similar jar type on Celeste's station, I took it to examine the contents.

"Celeste was undoing the curse," Hayley explained then held the jar I gave her up. "But it looks like you beat her to it."

"And if I hadn't gotten here before she completed the mixture, would have you used it?" I asked the werewolf but Celeste cut her off.

"Look. I know you have no reason to trust me, but, Hayley, I actually like you," she started. "I was you, caring for an Original sibling that cared more for their brother, and I ended up dead. So did a lot of others. This, call it a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. It's a chance to free yourself from the Originals."