FOUR - getting somewhere?

It was the next day. Gyuvin woke up at 5 am to go to the spa to look refreshed. He made an appointment yesterday. He grabbed a black shirt and some blue jeans. He firstly showered then wore his outfit.

He grabbed his Dior perfume and once he was done he walked out. He saw Ricky already awake.

"Good morning Ricky, already ready for work?" Gyuvin asked smiling at him.

"Yes. And wait, where are you going?." Ricky walked up to Gyuvin.

"Im going to the spa, i need to be refreshed." Gyuvin explained, walking down the stairs with Ricky.

"Alone?"

"Nope. Im going with matthew. My bodyguard."

"Your still with him? Tch.. I can go with you." Ricky said, grabbing Gyuvins hand and putting it in his own.

"Huh? Its okay, i bet you have more work to do since you had to go home earlier yesterday, because of me.."

"No. I insist. You don't need to go with that matthew boy anymore. You can just go with me." Ricky insisted. Even though Gyuvin already told him that it wasn't necessary, but Ricky still said he wanted to go with him.

They both got into the car and Ricky drived the car. Ricky grabbed Gyuvins hand that was on Gyuvins thigh. Which means that Rickys hand was also touching Gyuvins thigh...

'OH MY GOD HES TOUCHING MY THIGH AND MY HAND IS THIS MY LUCKY DAY? wait no its not my lucky day, focus Gyuvin. You don't wanna be TOO attached to him. You don't know him. H-'

"Were here. This is th place right?" Ricky said, snapping Gyuvin out of his little mind.

'Janice's Salon' "Yep, thanks Ricky!, i'll be going now." Gyuvin said thanking Ricky, but before he got out of the car, Ricky locked the door and then unlocked it. He got out of the car and.. Opened the door for Gyuvin!

"After you, princess." Ricky said, puting out his arm for Gyuvin, while smirking at Gyuvin.

This action made Gyuvin super red. He grabbed Rickys hand and hid his face with his hand own hand after he took Rickys hand.

"Don't cover you pretty face, princess." Ricky said, clearly flirting with Gyuvin and grabbing Gyuvins hand for him to hold.

They both walked into the spa and Gyuvin had his face all refreshed.

After about an hour, he was all done. Aftet he came out of the spa room, his bill was paid already. He knew it was Ricky. After he came into the room, He must have paid the bill. Damn Ricky!

He then called Matthew to pick him up. When Matthew arrived he told Matthew to go to the cafe he wanted to go to.

"JIWOOOOOONGGGG!!"

"GYUVINNNNNNN!!!!!" They both said each others name as they ran to hug each other. They haven't hanged out for awhile so they were happy to get a chance. Yes, they just saw each other like 4 days ago, but that was only like, for marriage purposes. They sat down while Matthew sat down at another table somewhere to not interrupt them.

They talked about some random stuff before Jiwoong asked,

"Hey, how are you and Ricky?"

"Oh, us? Nothing much really.. OH! But today, i went to the spa right, he insisted on driving me, but then, he opened the door for me and called me PRINCESS!!! THATS A WIN RIGHT?" Gyuvin excited told the story to Jiwoong

"HELL YEAH! THATS SUCH A WIN? GETTING CALLED PRINCESS!"

They talked for a while, after that they went home. Gyuvin and Matthew WERE on there way home, until Gyuvin saw, all the messages Ricky has sent to Gyuvin.

"Oh no..."

"What? Whats wrong?"

"Ricky..."

"Whats with him now."

"Lets just go to his office building!"

"RIGHT NOW?!"

"RIGHT NOW! GAS TH CAR AND GO!"

Matthew was speeding to Rickys office building.

Meanwhile, Ricky was in a meeting. He usually would be very invested, since going to meetings is his favorite thing to do, but this time, he was very bored and all he could think about is Gyuvin.

'Where is Gyuvin..' 'Is Gyuvin okay..' 'Why is he not answering..' 'After this long ass meeting im totally gonna go on a hunt for him..' And thoughts like that.

"Mr. Ricky, do you think we should set him free, or kill him?" One of Rickys co-workers said, looking at Ricky.

"Huh? Oh, uh. I guess we should set Gyu- eh, sorry. Her- wait its a boy right, so uhm, set him free i guess" Ricky said, he didn't really pay attention so he didn't know what they were doing..

"Ricky! Were letting go a man who literally bullied your siste-"

"He did what?." Ricky said, suddenly becoming cold, glaring at his co-workers.

"Did you not listen? Ugh. He pulled your sisters hair, he pushed her, she grabbed her bag, he hit her h-"

"No more explanation. Kill him. Torture him. Serve him NO mercy. When i say no mercy, No mercy. I don't wanna see him in my or my little sisters sight." he said as he got up and smacked his hand on the table making everyone flinch. He grabbed his laptop, book, and pen and left. His assistant following behind.

He opened the door just to be greeted with his one and only "wife". Gyuvin. He finally arrived.

"Where have you been?." Ricky said, he grabbed Gyuvins hand and gripped it tightly.

"Oh, Ricky! I was at the cafe with my friend, im sorry i lost track of time. I didn't know it was already 2pm..."

"And you didn't even check you phone? Tch..." Ricky said rolling his eyes on Gyuvin.

"I swear i didn't look at my phone!"

"So you were too invested in your friend here? Hm?"

"I mean, hes storys were pretty interesting. Like the one with the squir- THATS NOT MY POINT! Its just that my friend and i hasn't seen each other in like days!" Gyuvin explained.

"Its a he huh... Thats enough from you. Lets go." Ricky said. Dragging Gyuvin with him to go home.