NINE - Please!

As soon as Ricky came home, Ricky ran upstairs, throwing his bag away on the couch.

At front of the door, he saw 3 of his maids, 2 of his butlers and Matthew. He pushed all of them away and knocked on the door.

"Gyuvin? Princess? Are you in there?"

"Princess?"
"Gyuvin!"
"Hello?"

Ricky tried to open the door but it didn't open. It was locked from the inside.

"Its not gonna work, do you think we haven't tried that?" Ricky side eyed Matthew.

And Gyuvin was still sleeping. But everyone outside didn't know that.

Ricky still tried to call out Gyuvins name. But when it didn't work, he started to bang on the door. Even Matthew was kinda suprised.

"Ricky, he might be lying down on the floor, i don't think thats a go-"

Matthew was gonna continue his sentence before he was cut off by Rickys glare. Matthew backed off and stayed quite.

Ricky banged the door but then he remembered, there was a window inside of there. Ricky knew what he had to do.

"Mr. Ken, grab a ladder and put it outside of Gyuvins room" Ricky said as he and the butler went downstairs.

You could say they were kinda dramatic. But, Ricky has a reason. He thought Gyuvin was stressing himself out. Ricky thought he was gonna pass out. Ricky found out alot about Gyuvin, how? Lets just say the 'client' Ricky had was Gyuvins friends.

After the butler grabbed the ladder and put it down outside the window, Ricky climbed the ladder and opened Gyuvins window.

"Oh my... Mr. Ricky, you sure you know how to climb a ladder?.." Rickys butler said as he saw that Ricky was holding onto the ladder for dear life. No answer. He just got ignored..

'Does this man not lock his windows? Thats dangerous..' Ricky thought as he climbed into the room and closed the window just to see a sleeping Gyuvin.

Ricky was slightly relieved. But he also thought, 'i went through all that just to see Gyuvin sleeping? Doing nothing?!'

But!, Gyuvins room was messy. Like, really messy. You could also see that Gyuvins hair was really messy. Ricky decided that he will clean up the room for Gyuvin.

After he finished, he layed down next to Gyuvin, and hugged him. Tightly.

When Gyuvin woke up, he felt the warm feeling. Which was infact Rickys arms.

'How the fuck did he get in?!' Gyuvin said as he jumped up, Ricky looked up at him in shock but then he got up and hugged Gyuvin again.

"Ricky, let go"

"No.."

"Ricky!"

"Gyuvin, please tell me your not mad at me!.."

Gyuvin looked down at Ricky, and gave him a confused look.

"Since when have i ever hated you?" Gyuvin said, as he tried to get Ricky off, but failed.

"Don't lie. You didn't want to marry me at first."

"Whaaat?.. Haha, how'd you get that thought!" Gyuvin said, as he tried to play it off by lying.

"Never lie again. That was terrible."

"Really?.." Gyuvin said pouting.

"Yea- wait. Don't try and distract me from this topic! I know you didn't want to marry me by your friends!" Ricky said as he FINALLY let go of Gyuvin and looked straight at Gyuvin.

Gyuvin squinted his eyes, he simply said "YOU KNOW MY FRIENDS?!" Gyuvin said, with a panicked voice.

"Princess, are you joking?" Ricky said giving Gyuvin THE look.

"No. Im genuinely asking Ricky! You know my friends?" Gyuvin said, as he leaned closer to Ricky.

"I know them, but im not friends with them. Why would i be friends with a bunch of..." Gyuvin rolled his eyes at that statement.

"Wait, don't tell me they.. Told you?"

"Yes. They did. They even made it too a litte story with a once upon a time.. Which i thought was weird but whatever." And then, Ricky added "But why didn't you just tell your father you didn't wanna marry me?"

"If i did, i would have disappointed my WHOLE family. I didn't expect marrying you would disappoint the whole city though." Gyuvin got up and walked to his closet as Ricky followed behind him.

"What can i do to make you happy?" Ricky hugged Gyuvin from behind.

"Can i.. Take a break from us?" Ricky was definately NOT expecting this kind of answer from his beloved princess.

"Princess?.. Your joking right?.." Ricky said as he forced Gyuvin to look at him.

"Well, i don't mind being with you, just, can you get out?. I love you, i think i do. And thats why, i need to think. Ive been speaking before thinking for SOO long. So, i think i need a break. I need time to think. So, respectfully, as your wi- husband, get out." Gyuvin said, as he was kinda pushing Ricky to get out after he unlocked the door. All the maids and butlers was gone. Matthew said he had plans with Taerae anyways.

"Wait- Gyuvin we can think this out together!" Ricky said as he held the door open just when Gyuvin was about to close it.

"No, we c-"

"We can! Please Gyuvin? Please i can help you!" Ricky said, as he looked at Gyuvin with 'puppy eyes'. Everyone knew he was more of a cat, and those eyes were more of a cats eye. so none of Rickys cat, dog, or whatever eyes are gonna work on Gyuvin.

"Ricky, i need this time. For me. Please." Ricky finally gave up. He decided to give Gyuvin time as he slowly walked away. Gyuvin locked the door once again.

Ricky opened his door and fell to the ground. What did he do to Gyuvin? Literally nothing! The only thing he did was making Gyuvin happy! Where did he go wrong?

But then, Ricky remembered. Seok Matthew.

Ricky originally wanted to go and confront the latter but he was too tired and drained for him anyways. He'd much rather just stay at home and sleep.

Ricky showered and got ready to go to sleep. Which, he clearly didn't get his 'beuty sleep'. He barely got any sleep. 4 hours.

Ricky isn't the type of guy to stay up late unless its something important/important to him. Which shows how much Gyuvin was worthy too him.

But Ricky eventually fallen asleep.

----------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER 😓😓😓 its so bad ik and it makes no sense.. So sorry yall 🙏🙏🙏