SIX - First date.

Ricky dragged Gyuvin to his room again.

"Whats wrong babe?" Gyuvin asked Ricky.

"Lets get ready. You can shower in my room. You'll just grab your clothes later."

"But, then i'll have to walk naked!" Gyuvin said, whining and complaning.

Ricky walked closer to Gyuvin and whispered into his ear, "I can cover you if you want, Princess." Ricky said, bringing a shiver down Gyuvins spine.

'AHHHHHHHH HES WAYYY TOO CLOSE RIGHT NOW?! AND WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY "COVER ME" JZNSJHCJEJDKDJD' Basically, Gyuvin was having an attack. He realized he had to respond so he just simply responded with a little "ok" before running to the bathroom.

After he showered, he grabbed "his" towel and walked out of the room, just to see Ricky outside reading a book.

"Ah, your done. Lets go." Ricky said, opening the door for Gyuvin and covering him. Ricky has already showered, somehow. Gyuvin didn't even know, but yeah.

Gyuvin picked out a pretty normal outfit. He just grabbed a beige jacket, white baggy shirt, and light beige pants. Thats all, but Ricky. Oh Shen Ricky. The over dressing man he is. He decided to wear all black. With a black tie. But oh my gosh did he look hot?! I mean, thats what Gyuvin thought.

After he changed, he saw Ricky outside, waitting for him.

"Stunning, Princess. Now lets go have our breakfast at your favorite Cafe." Ricky said, praising Gyuvin for his amazing style.

"YOUR KIDDING?! AT THAT CAFE THAT HAS THE BEST BREAD?!" Gyuvin exclaimed, excitedly.

"Yes. Your favortie, Right?"

"MORE THAN RIGHT! I LOVE THAT PLACE! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!" Gyuvin literally jumped onto Ricky to hug him really tight, with Ricky hugging him back.

"Anything for you, Princess. Now lets go" He grabbed Gyuvins hand and they both walked downstairs.

Ricky opened the car door for Gyuvin as Gyuvin went inside.

"Already going? Does Gyuvin need me to come too?" Matthew asked, opening the gates for them.

"Yes, and no. Why would he need you when im already here?" Ricky said, glaring at Matthew, as always. Matthew just rolled his eyes as Ricky got into the car and drived away.

In the car, Ricky wanted to grab Gyuvins hand but Gyuvins hands quickly got away because Gyuvin wad looking for a tissue.

"Is there a tissue here?" Gyuvin asked, still searching for it.

"Its behind you seat.."

"There it is!" He grabbed the tissue and wiped the white dust off his pants.

There again, Ricky tried to hold his hand again but failed, because Gyuvin was now holding his phone..

"Where are we going again?" Gyuvin asked a Ricky that was now angry and pouting.

"Wait- woah whats wrong?" Gyuvin asked, looks like he noticed that Ricky was pouting.

Ricky didn't respond. Instead, he grabbed the phone out of Gyuvins hands, put it in his pocket and grabbed his hand.

"What the! Ricky thats my phone!" Gyuvin said, trying to grab it again.

"Oh, so you would rather hold you phone then hold me?" Ricky said, but hes eyes still on the road.

"Ohhhhhh.. So you wanted to hold hands?.. In the car? You shouldve just said that!" Gyuvin said, he also added "Thats so cute of you!" Gyuvin giggling a bit. Ricky was seemingly bluahing from his side face. Gyuvin could see it!

When they arrived, Ricky got out and opened the door again for Gyuvin. Yet, Gyuvin wasn't used to do this kinda treatment. Sure, hes bodyguards would always open the door for him. But its only because there was people outside.

"Hold my hand. I know theres gonna be alot of people on this road." Ricky said, as he grabbed Gyuvins hand.

Gyuvin was all blushing and red because of this. This behavior from Ricky is everything he wanted in love.

After they gone into the cafe, they ordered there food.

"Hello! Is there anything i can get you? We have alot of good breakfast items you can try!"

"Mhm, can i have the tea with the bagel and egg combo?" Ricky said.

"Ah yes! Good choice. Thats one of the favorites." The waitress said as she was writting down the order.

"I might just have a matcha latte." Gyuvin said, smiling at the waitress.

"Alri-" The waitress WAS gonna say something, before Ricky interrupted.

"Wait, your not gonna eat anything?" Ricky said, worriedly.

"No, im not really hungry." Gyuvin said, smiling as well at Ricky.

"No. You have to eat something. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you don't have breakfast, then you won't fuction as well." Ricky explained..

"Yes! That is right sir. You should atleast get a croissant or sonething to fill you up!" The waitress said, also seemingly worried for no exact reason?? Maybe shes just nice.

"But-" Gyuvin was gonna say something before Ricky looked at him with his scary ass eyes.. Of course Gyuvin was intimidated.

"F-fine.. I'll get the strawberry croissant... And can i excuse myself? Sorry!" Gyuvin said, quickly running to the bathroom.

'AHHHH HE LOOKED AT ME SO INTIMIDATINGLY IT GIVES ME SHIVERS BUT HES SO HOTTTTT wait wtf am i thinking?!' Gyuvin thought. He wanted to say something but he heard some people.

"Bangchan, why the fuck did you follow me all the way here?" The guy said, he has black hair, he looked pretty tall but not as tall as Gyuvin. Around 170-174cm? Or in the middle. Gyuvin wasn't sure but then there was someone who hugged the very guy.

"Awwehhwhwh Minhooooo. You left me!" The other guy said,

'guessing his name is Bangchan.' Gyuvin thought.

"I left for 2 minutes! Lets just go." The guy said and the latter was just getting dragged. Gyuvin snapped out of his trance and went back realizing he was on a date.

"What took you so long?" Ricky asked. Now looking st Gyuvin more softly.

"Well.. Uhm... I was looking at myself in the mirror! Ive git to look the best for you!" Gyuvin exclaimed.

They both ate there food, and paid there bill. They both fought on who paid it. But at the end, Ricky payed for the food.

(This is PART 1 of the date btw)
(Oh and heres a photo of how Ricky wanted Gyuvin to hold his hand like:

(This is PART 1 of the date btw)(Oh and heres a photo of how Ricky wanted Gyuvin to hold his hand like:

(smth like this)