The Forest (Part 1)

A/n Hi, just writing to write :) 18+
We'll see if I can keep motivated to keep writing
Feedback is always appreciated!
Word count: 893

POV: girl

Late-night walks are the best. There's a kind of peace and serenity that you won't find at any other time of the day, all other senses heightened, as the reliability of your sight is lowered. Hearing the crinkle of leaves under your feet, the cool autumn breeze on your face, and the occasional snap of a twig from a rabbit or squirrel, it makes you feel alive.

I've been taking these walks daily, exploring the area, and familiarizing myself with the roads and paths through the forest area. Moving here this summer was a huge difference compared to the little town I grew up in where no place was unexplored by me.

I walk at a comfortable rate, no particular destination in mind as I let my thoughts carry me away into the night absentmindedly humming a tune.

I'm in the dark spot between two lampposts when I feel a rough hand from behind cover my mouth quickly followed by an arm wrapping around my waist binding my arms to my side.

I try to scream and flail my limbs desperately, but my restrainer is too strong for me, my muffled screams laughable, not even attracting a fly. I continue to fight, but it seems useless as I spend all my energy and we don't move an inch. A low voice is in my left ear, his mouth mere inches away.

"Where you going dressed like that, whore?" He chuckles softly, sending a shiver down my spine. He lifts his hand from my mouth keeping his other arm around my body.

"Hel-" His hand snaps back to my mouth in an instant as soon as I resume my cry for help.

"Tsk," he growls, both hands tightening his grip around me. "You're gonna pay for that, bitch."

Still in his vice-like grip, he drags me off the paved asphalt path and into the dark forest. About 30 meters off the path, we are completely engulfed in darkness, my eyes trying their best to adjust to their surroundings.

"I'm gonna let go of your mouth now," he starts in his low voice. "And you're gonna keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you."

I nod my head, agreeing to his terms for now, waiting for an opening to bolt from his grasp. He lifts his hand from my mouth, and my relief is short-lived as that hand finds its way to the hem of my shirt, roughly lifting it over my head and tossing it to the ground. A gust of wind, perfectly timed to illustrate how exposed I am, sends goosebumps all over my arms and torso. He chuckles, taking me in.

"As much as I liked your little outfit before, you look much better in this," he says, pointing his finger in circles at me.

I try to cover my body with my arms, but the amusement on his face quickly turns into a scowl. Before I can react, he has both my wrists in one hand, his other hand taking handcuffs out of his pocket and he snaps them on my wrists, a tree branch above in between my hands.

The branch is just high enough that I have to straighten my back for the cuffs to not dig into my skin. Satisfied that I won't go anywhere, he steps back to admire his work.

I stare up at him in fear, knowing the direction this is going and hoping, praying, that it won't be too bad. In this brief reprieve of action, I am finally able to get a good look at him. From what I felt, I already know he's tall and strong. Really strong. He wears a muscle shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination, his toned abs and figure making my mind go blank. His grey sweatpants show a growing tent, one that I stare at with wide eyes.

"Fucking slut," he says with a smirk, no doubt noticing me staring at him. "You get dragged out here and tied to a tree and all you can think of is my dick."

Damn. He hit the nail on the head with that one. He's not wrong though. His degrading words are turning me on and I can already feel a wet spot in my panties. I squirm, rubbing my legs together.

He circles me like a predator stalking their prey, a glint in his eyes as though he's been starved for months. Finally, he stops right in front of me, and I look up at him, my eyes pleading.

He slaps me across the face hard, my head dropping to the side and my legs almost giving out.

"That," he says with clenched teeth "was for your pathetic attempt to call for help earlier."

I groan in pain, but also in arousal, his words and actions turning me on even more. He drags my skirt down, revealing my panties. I hear a sharp inhale as he sees the state of my panties.

"Fuck, you're wet," he breathes out, surprised by what he sees. "You really are a fucking whore, aren't you, bitch?"

I drop my eyes to the ground, not wanting to admit what I'm feeling. It's quite short-lived as he delivers another slap to my cheek.

"Answer me, bitch"

"Y-yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... sir."

"Better." He smirks, enjoying my submission.