The Forest (Part 3)

Word count: 1478

POV: girl

"Would you like to continue?" he asks quietly, and I know that no matter what my answer is, he will respect it. I nod, keeping my eyes on his. His face darkens again, and the momentary fear I feel is overshadowed by a wave of excitement hitting my core.

"Use your words, whore," he spits out at me.

"Yes, sir," I say, responding to his command immediately.

"Kneel."

Before I can even process the word, my body is already reacting, and I feel my knees drop to the forest floor with a dull thud, hands on my knees and eyes focused on his dick. My pussy juices still running from the rough fucking I just received dripping down my inner leg and down into the combination of red, yellow, and brown leaves beneath me.

"Open," He growls, impatiently.

I comply, and as soon as my lips part, he rams his length into my mouth. I let out a moan, tasting his juices mixing with mine, creating a delicious cocktail on my taste buds.

I start to move my head back and forth, swirling my tongue around his dick just the way he likes. Apparently, it isn't enough, as he roughly grabs a handful of the tangled mess of my hair and keeps my head in place while he thrusts his dick into the back of my throat at a speed that seems inhuman.

The force is so much that my gag reflex kicks in and tears spring into my eyes, falling down my cheeks again. He slaps my cheek with his free hand.

"You like getting throatfucked like the little slut that you are, don't you?" he drawls out in a teasing voice.

I try to shake my head, denying his claims, but the grip he has on my hair prevents me from doing so.

"Don't lie to me," he growls, his thrusts somehow going deeper and faster than before. "Don't think I can't see your pussy getting more wet every time I thrust into your cute little mouth."

A few more thrusts and he pulls out of my mouth and cums all over my face and tits, marking his territory. I happily take him back in my mouth to clean him up, thinking that it's finally all over.

'Surely it's all over.'

It's not.

His hand returns to the back of my head as he uses my hair to haul me to my feet. I cry out in pain from the shooting pain in my scalp, and he takes that opportunity to bring me into a deep kiss, pressing our bodies together.

He completely dominates the kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, not letting me have any control or letting me take a break for a breath of air. I can feel his bulge grow bigger with every passing second until he is back to fully erect.

Only when I am sure that I will pass out from lack of oxygen does his lips part from mine, leaving me a gasping wreck, and him, somehow seemingly unaffected.

I look up at him with pleading eyes, and he returns my look with a sadistic grin. He grabs my shoulder and spins me around so that I am facing an old oak tree, probably 30 or so years old.

Arm wrapped around my waist, he pushes my upper body forward, and my hands instinctively grab onto the tree to balance myself. My body bent at a 45° angle, with both arms stretched out in front of me leaves me in a very compromised position, breasts hanging down, and pussy and asshole on full display from behind.

Adjusting his grip to the back of my neck, he brings his face close to my ear and whispers so low that it's barely audible, even in the silence of the night.

"You'd better hold onto that tree for dear life, darlin'. If any part of you moves, you will regret it."

I can do nothing but nod my understanding, my eyes glued to the ground.

He goes behind me, humming to himself as if wondering what he should do. The reprieve lets me take a breath, but instead of comforting me, it only reminds me of the cold wind coursing through me.

The break is short as I feel his finger go up my tight asshole, and I let out a whimper mixed with pain and pleasure. He picks up the pace of his thrusts as I get used to the intrusion in my tightest hole, eventually adding a second, and then a third finger.

Soon, his three fingers are not enough, and I buck my hips in time with his thrusts, trying to get his finger deeper into my ass. I realize my mistake too slowly, and he starts to move his hand slower and slower until they are thrusting at an agonizingly slow rate.

"What did I say about moving, little bitch?" he growls, pulling out his fingers entirely, and I hear a squelching noise as he sucks the juices off his fingers into his mouth.

"Please, sir!" I call out desperately, on the edge of my orgasm, just needing a bit more stimulation.

"Please what?" he responds gruffly.

"Please sir, I need your dick inside my asshole!" I reply frantically. "This slut needs all her holes filled with your dick!"

He slaps my ass cheek. "You take what I give, whore," he retorts. "Nothing more, nothing less. Your existence is only to please me. You bark when I tell you to bark and die when I tell you to die."

His degrading words do nothing but arouse me further, and he knows it. After he is satisfied that my ass is properly warmed up and stretched out, he relents and lubes up his dick with the wetness from my pussy, easily covering his entire member with my arousal.

His dick slides into my ass smoothly, my tight walls squeezing him so hard that he lets out an involuntary groan. He starts pounding into me, once again gripping my hair to keep my head upright at an angle that is just in the right place between uncomfortable and painful.

I almost lose grip of the coarse tree bark several times, making my hands work to find a better grip each time. I can already feel several scratches on the usually smooth surface of my skin, but that will be the least of my worries tomorrow compared to the rest of my body.

My arms and back are tired from holding myself up at this awkward angle, pussy and ass sore from my holes being stretched out, black marks running down my face from my tears mixing with my mascara making me look like a slut in heat.

Physically, mentally and emotionally, I'm already exhausted. I'm not sure how much longer I can physically stay on my feet when he thrusts into my ass for the last time, his hips and balls pressed up against my asscheeks as he shoots a load of cum deep into my ass.

"Good little slut," he said, slapping my ass a final time for good measure. I hear leaves crunch under his feet as he gathers his clothes, quickly puts them on, and starts walking away.

I stay in my position against the tree until I am sure he is gone and the footsteps have faded into the distance. Just to make sure, I turn my head to make sure he isn't lying in wait. Now sure that he is gone, I let myself crumble to the floor, curling into a ball.

With his cum still dripping out of my asshole and the wind still blowing its steady pace, chilling the forest, I decide to rest for a few minutes before getting up. After a couple of minutes, I hear a rustle in the brush near me.

Too close to me.

I immediately freeze and I swear my heart does as well, and the bushes move again. A rabbit hops out of the bush and scurries away from me, and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"That's enough resting," I murmur to myself, trying to fill the silence of the vast space.

It takes all the remaining willpower I have left in me to bring myself to my feet, my legs and arms visibly trembling. I drag my feet over to the clothes I was wearing a couple of hours ago, in several heaps on the floor, discarded.

I put them on to the best of the ability of my disoriented brain, the clothes cold on my skin, the warmth from my body heat long disappeared.

I trudge home, taking the same path that brought me deep into the forest, glad of the time, nobody around to witness my bird's nest hair and tear-stained face, or the slight limp in my step.