The Forest (Part 4)

Word Count: 731

POV: girl

As I slowly make my way home, I reflect on my life decisions, and how I got here. I get to the end of the forest path, stepping out into the lighted streetlights of the road, about 2 blocks away from home. From safety.

The thought of my own bed urges my legs to move me faster, trying to stay out of the light of the streetlights in case some nosy neighbour happens to look out the window to see the miserable state that I'm in. The last thing is the hassle of questions from some grandma who can't see 10 feet in front of her without glasses.

I see headlights coming from the end of the street facing towards me, and my heart rate quickens. I do my best to hide behind a low bush next to a tree, and thankfully, the car passes without slowing. I need to get home. Fast.

I see my shadow appear in front of me, headlights shining behind me. It's too late to hide, they've surely already seen me.

The car slows and then stops, and I'm about to start running away as the window rolls down when I hear a very familiar voice. A comforting voice.

"Baby?" I hear him say. My shoulders sag in relief. My muscles follow, and I shrink to the ground, no longer able to hold myself up.

He quickly gets out of the car and rushes to me, picking me up and tenderly placing me in the passenger seat of the car. He retrieves a blanket and heat pad from the back seat and drapes them over me. The last thing I feel is the car starting to move again, as sleep overtakes me.

-------------------------------------------

I am jolted awake, and I tense up and try to get a hold of my surroundings.

"Shhh..." He says into my ear. "It's okay, I've got you. We're home, you're safe."

I am finally able to gather my surroundings, remembering that he picked me up from the side of the road. I am in his arms again as he carries me to the front door of our house, still wrapped in the blankets, the heating pad near my chest.

He carries me into the one-floored house and sets me down on the bed. I feel his comforting grip start to loosen, his warmth running away from me, and I cry out in fear.

"D-don't leave!" I groan desperately.

" Don't worry baby, I'm just going to get the water running." He says softly. "I'll be right back, I promise."

He gets up from the bed, leaving me feeling cold and empty inside. True to his word, after just a couple of seconds, I hear the water of the bath running in the master bathroom. Then, just a few seconds later, his warmth is back next to me, allowing my taut muscles to relax again.

He undresses me, making sure to look for any signs of discomfort or anxiousness in my body language, and carries me yet again to the bath that is waiting for me at the perfect temperature.

He sets me in slowly, letting me acclimatize to the temperature. The warm water feels incredible on my body, cleansing the dirt, sweat, and other bodily juices off my body. As I sink into the bliss of the bath, he brings a glass to my lips, and I drink the water greedily, draining it. He goes to refill the glass in the kitchen, and I drink half.

He takes a soft sponge and begins to clean my body, getting whatever was left on my body, the grime of the day and his dried cum around my pussy and inner thighs.

Once he's satisfied that I am clean to his standards, he brings his lips to mine. This time, it's not a dominating kiss, but a light and caring one, his lips softly on mine, but the connection runs deeper than one can imagine.

He drains the tub, gives me the glass to drink the remaining water, and then dries my whole body with my favourite fluffy towel.

We lie in our bed, cuddling for the rest of the night, our bond only strengthened by the events of the night.

It's difficult to believe that the man who cares for me so tenderly can be the same man who can ravage me if he so chooses.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there! I hope you enjoyed The Forest! I will be returning with a new scene soon, so stay tuned for that!

I always appreciate criticism, comments, and votes! Thank you!