Chapter-2

Suprise is waiting for you😉

Read and enjoy!

No proof reading.

__________________________

"Hurt doesn't always erase feelings; it teaches us the art of healing amidst pain."

I came back to my room with Advik who slept while playing and kept him on the bed making sure that he won't wake up

I came back to my room with Advik who slept while playing and kept him on the bed making sure that he won't wake up. If he wakes up then I won't get any sleep for the rest of the night.

I sighed seeing him in deep sleep and took out my night dress to change and went inside the bathroom. Taking a quick shower I changed and went to sleep keeping my son close to me.

I stirred from my sleep when I heard some sound from downstairs. I thought it was my illusion and tried to sleep again but I heard the sound again, like someone closing the door. I turned and checked the time, it was past midnight. Everyone must be sleeping then who is here?

My heartbeat raised when I heard the person coming upstairs towards my room. I immediately laid down and acted like I am asleep. Shit! My room's door unlocked- wait! I had locked the room, then it must be...

I didn't open my eyes and layed still, acting like I was asleep. I sensed him closing the door behind him. And something being thrown on the couch, I was eager to open my eyes and see him. It's been almost 3 months since he left without even a proper explanation and without even listening to my feelings, now he is coming back at the middle of night like a thief!

He thought I was asleep and sat beside me on the bed. He bent down towards me and placed a gentle kiss on Advik who had snuggled into my chest. His closeness affected me so much as I waited for his next move.

He got up much to my dismay and went out of the room slowly. I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed.. I was angry on him, how dare he to leave whenever he want and come back when he feels like. He doesn't care about me.

I stepped down from the bed and keeping a pillow by Adi's side I went downstairs.

He was in the kitchen fetching water for himself. He didn't see me as his back was facing me,

My heart pounded with a mixture of anger and hurt, emotions swirling like a tempest within me. I saw him gulping down the water and when he finished without a second thought, I stepped closer, my steps silent against the tiled floor. His black shirt stretched taut against his broad shoulders, the fabric tempting me, daring me to reach out.

With a surge of determination, I reached for him, my fingers curling around the collar of his shirt. With a swift motion, I turned him to face me, his eyes widening in surprise as he met my gaze. There was a moment of hesitation, a flicker of uncertainty in his eyes.