Chapter-6

I know it's been long since I updated, Sorry!

I was not in the condition to Write.

Here's your update

Don't go before voting and comment surely👇

Read and enjoy!

___________________

•AUTHOR'S POV •

Arjun went near Siya who was still in her thoughts and sat down on the ground near her legs. Siya felt his presence beside her and tried to move aside but before that Arjun wrapped his arm around her leg and kept her in her place not letting her move. Siya tried to pull away her legs from his hold to get away from him, but Arjun rested his head on her lap wrapping his arm over her legs more trapping her.

Siya stilled in her place due to his act and looked at him confused. Her hand were iching to caress his hair still she stopped herself.

Few minutes passed like this only with thier silence. Arjun was trying to start the conversation while Siya was waiting to see what he is upto.

"I am Sorry..." Arjun uttered slowly, his voice heavy with emotions.

Siya could feel he was genuine to his words, She was just waiting for this words to take a next step.

She felt him nuzzling his face in her lap and his hand slowly travelled to her feet touching it, inspite Siya trying to pull back her leg from his hand.

"I know You will not forgive me this easily or.. You might never forgive me. Still, I want to ask forgiveness from you.. for the unforgivable pain I imposed on you. I was stupid Siya, totally Stupid. I did what pleased me.. what seemed right to me, but I forgot about everyone, especially you. I ignored that my actions will hurt you immensely and went on doing the same thing."

Siya hands fisted on the bedsheet as all the memories refreshed again.

Everything.

When their marriage life started to breakdown slowly, the fights, misunderstandings, Anjali's incident, thier confrontation after that, her struggles after being separated from him, Chiku's sickness, the surrogacy, Chiku's death, Her pregnancy.

So much has happened in their lives, but who is responsible? Their insecurities and the lack of trust in each other which they failed to acknowledge.

"It doesn't matter whether my actions were intentional or not," Arjun confessed, lifting his head to meet Siya's gaze. "The fact remains that I hurt you, and for that, I am truly sorry."

"I am ready for whatever punishment you will give me. Even if you choose to go away from me, I will accept your decision."

Arjun said with tears and cupped her face. "I am sorry for everything."

Siya cried listening to him, Arjun thought he is hurting her by his words and removed his hand from her cheek and moved back.

He gulped down painfully and blinked his eyes to control his tears. The room was silent except Siya's crying sound which was shattering his heart. A thought that she will be more happy without him hit his mind as he said.

"First of all I shouldn't  have involved you in my fucked up life only, Atleast you would have been happy." His voice trembled while saying this words. Siya looked at him with disbelief due to his words.