Chapter-5

Long chapter ahead!

No proof reading!

Don't go before Voting and comment

______________________

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future."

•few Months ago•

•few Months ago•

The night draped the city in a velvety darkness, speckled with the twinkling stars that seemed to whisper tales of hope and longing. Siya sat beside Arjun,who was deep asleep due to effect of medicines, her fingers tangled in his hairs. 

the soft moonlight casting a gentle glow on his tired face. He had just been discharged from the hospital, the ordeal of illness leaving its mark on him, yet he lay there, serene in slumber.

For Siya, however, the night held no tranquility. Her heart was heavy with conflicting emotions. She couldn't deny the love she still harbored for Arjun, but it was overshadowed by the memories of pain that lingered like stubborn ghosts.

As she sat there, lost in her thoughts, a question echoed in the depths of her soul. "Have I forgiven him already?" The thought sent a shiver down her spine,The wounds of the past were still raw, the scars still tender then how can she forgive him that easily? Siya felt so low of herself thinking that she let go off everthing so easily and let him in her life like nothing happened.

A tear escaped her eye, tracing a silent path down her cheek as she wrestled with her emotions. She wanted to hate Arjun for the way he had treated her, for her tears, for her pain and broken promises. And yet, there she was, tending to him, her heart aching with a love that refused to die.

Unable to bear the suffocating weight of her emotions any longer, Siya withdrew her hand from his grip and went out of the room and onto the balcony, seeking solace in the cool night air. She leaned against the railing, her mind a whirlwind of thoughts and regrets.

She was again filled with anger remembering how he had played with her emotions, made her helpless and awoke fear in her everyday that she would be separated from her child,knowingly or unknowingly but still it hurt her beyond anything.

Then how can she easily act like nothing happened and stay with him?

But can she live away from him? This thought troubled her heart again.

Pritviraj saw Siya walking to the balcony at this late night and felt worried for his daughter, sensing her disturbed he walked to her and stood beside her. Hoping to lessen her worry by talking to her.