Chapter-8

Sorry for the late update!

Vote and comment.

Follow too!

No proof reading!
___________________________________________

"Intimacy is the art of knowing and being known, of loving and being loved in return."

SIYA'S POV

"Mmmaamma.."

We both stilled hearing Advik whimpering voice. He got up from me and I turned my head to see if he was awake, I sighed when I found him still asleep but turning around.
I took the blanket and covered myself.

I leaned towards Adi and patted him softly, and he relaxed. I looked at Arjun who got up from the bed and came towards our side, I signalled him to place Adi in the crib and he slowly took him in his arm.

Adi stirred in sleep but Arjun patted him gently placing him against his chest, slowly he placing him in the crib making sure that he would not wake up. I sighed in relief, if he had woke up then we wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Now, he perfectly ruined our moment and we both are feeling very strange not able to meet each other's eyes.

He went inside the washroom and I just layed back on the bed frustrated, I blushed remembered how shameless I just acted few minutes ago and covered my face with my hands smiling. I don't know what had got inside me that I acted so desperate for his touch.

I heard the sound of Shower and my eyes widened, he is taking a cold shower while leaving me all bothered. I crossed my legs still feeling wet there and turned on the bed trying to stop this feeling. I gulped when I heard groaning sound from the bathroom..

Fuck him! How can he do this to me!?

I pressed the pillow on my ears and went to sleep after lot of turning and twisting, not even bothering to get dressed also.

I sensed him getting into the bed after sometime and falling asleep holding me against his bare chest and I snuggled into him feeling warm in his embrace.

I woke up first in the morning and found myself literally caged in his arms

I woke up first in the morning and found myself literally caged in his arms. I turned around towards him with difficulty and got lost in his calm and handsome face. He looks so good sleeping peacefully.

I storked his cheek and raising myself I kissed his forehead softly. I groaned when his hand tightened more on my waist and my cheeks flushed seeing my boobs brushing on his lips directly. I shuddered remembering last night and tried to move myself away from him, moving his hands away from me I got up and seeing my son I went to take shower.