5장

Sunni's Point of View

"Ready to go?" Jungsung asked when I woke up.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled and grabbed his arm.

While I was holding his hand, I thought about his friends.

"Hey, do you have any friends in this universe?" I asked and looked at him.

"Oh yeah, lemme contact my old friend really quick," he said and pulled up his phone and scrolled through his contacts, "but my friends are a bit weird in this universe."

"How so?"

"They're bunnies."

"I think bunnies are cute but I wouldn't touch them."

"No, my friends are pretty hygienic, I promise and they don't like to be called cute. Here, when you go to their house, they'll probably show you their bedroom." He said.

"Wait, bedrooms or bedroom?" I asked.

"I don't exactly remember if they have multiple rooms in their house." Jungsung said and sighed.

"Well, I hope they have at least three beds in their house then." I sighed.

Then he stopped walking and let go of my hand, subsequently putting his left thumb and index finger in between his two fingers and whistled a loud and clear note in the night sky.

"Jeez, I'm right here you dummy!" Yelped a high voice on our backs.

"Well, why didn't you say anything then?"  Jungsung complained and turned around.

"I didn't know you were there!" A small gray bunny said and covered its ears with its paws while standing.

"Anyways, introduce yourself to my friend." Jungsung said and put his hands on his hips.

"Oh, why hello there pretty. My name is Sungsu. May I ask you yours?" He winked at me.

"Mae Sunni..nice to meet you." I slightly bowed.

"You must be tired. C'mon, I'll show you to my house." The bunny said and begun to hop over to a small little cot on the far right.

"Wait, I didn't notice this before." I mumbled and sighed.

In front of a big tree, there was a little cottage up ahead in the stretch of grass and shrubs.

"Welcome to my house!" The bunny proudly said.

"That's nice." I said before blacking out from exhaustion.

_______