18장

*This is a smut chapter!*

"Sunni, wake up! I found something I think you'd like." Jungsong said and ran towards my sleeping body, a little after 7pm.

"Oh yeah? What'd you find?" I mumbled but turned my body the opposite way from him.

"I found a seemingly comfortable bed in this barn." He said alongside standing still while I was still closing my eyes.

"Well, is that so.." I sighed.

Jungsong smiled.

"Do you wanna piggyback ride?"

"No, just give me like 2 minutes and I'll see it for myself.." I said and slowly stud up.

When I got up, I stretched my arms.

"What'd you find?" I asked.

"A full on king-sized bed in the middle of the forest weirdly enough." Jungsong said.

"Cool, I hope we can crash onto that bed then." I said.

"Well, actually, I was thinking about a different idea in mind.." He slyly said.

"Wait, are you talking about-."

I was interrupted by him kissing me on the lips forcefully alongside wrapping his arms in front of my waist.

"Do you wanna do this with me?" He asked when he realest me.

"Why not." I smiled.

"Alright, I have to ask you, are you a virgin?" Jungsong asked.

I nodded and hugged him, my face buried in the crook of his neck.

"I'll take it slow for you then." He said.

"Where's the barn anyways?" I asked.

"Here, I'll show you the barn and the bed." He said subsequently beginning to walk, holding my left hand.

We walked in silence for a bit until there was a brown door straight in front of us and he opened the barn entrance and it made a loud creaking noise.

"Here's the barn." Jungsong said and opened the door for me.

There, I saw a medium sized room and a perfect queen-sized bed.

Then he motioned me to come on, closing the door and locking it.

"Well, here goes nothing." I sighed and begun to pull off my shirt.

He watched me pull off my pants but I glanced at my shoulder and he was standing there, staring at something.

"What're you doing?" I asked, a slight smile on my face.

"Sorry, it's just that I kinda like staring at random objects." He said but pulled off his shirt to reveal his abs.

"Wow, you have a nice body." I slyly said.