3. taetae 💓💖

Hi my chocolates 🍫 😋, first I'm very sorry  for not posting this story 😢.  Because of my exam , i thought not to write that time 😅. But my exams are complete . Now I'm free !!!! I can write freely!! .

Previous,

Jk - Do whatever you want !!!

Present,

Author's pov

When jk angrily go from there all the members ( exclude mr.jeon) looking at jk's angrily figure leaving.

Mrs jeon - Hun!! Why did you say that now ? He didn't even finish his meal.

Jimin - Dad ! You know na , bhai , don't like it . And he has a right to choose his life partner.

Polly - Bhai , we didn't spoil him , he is always well mannered. Yes , sometimes he does parties , racing and clubbing, but it's natural, right??! He never comes home drunk . Bhai , please let him choose his life partner 🙏!

Mr. jeon listening to them and munching his food . When they finished, Mr.jeon stood up from his chair, all of them looking at him and waiting for something to say ,

Mr.jeon - listen, i don't want to talk about this subject more . If he has someone, then he can tell me, but he has to marry !!!

Mr.jeon  walked away from the dining table. Mrs. jeon thinking,,

Mrs. jeon- ( mind) kook , don't love someone, that's I'm sure ! Because he always tells his secrets to his sister and polly , that's my chance to make jung company on my son's name.  I have to talk to jena, then i will make them marry with each other, and jung's half property will be jungkook's name 🤩🤩

Mrs. jeon left from dining, then call jena .

Jena - Good morning! Aunty! How are you ? You didn't call me for some days.

Mrs. jeon- Good morning,dear!!! I'm fine , sorry dear, but I'm quite busy with some work .

Jena - ( rolled her eyes ) Yeah, yeah, i know , your  sO buSy . But Aunty, why did you call me ? Is everything ok??

Mrs. Jeon- yes dear !! All ok , but I've good news for you!!!

Jena- What , Aunty??

Mrs. Jeon  - your uncle wants to marry jk with his friend's son, but he...........

Jena - (cut her words ) WHAT ???!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS, AUNTY ?!!! UNCLE TAKING ABOUT JK'S MARRIAGE WITH HIS FRIEND'S SON AND THAT IS GOOD NEWS  FOR ME !!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE JK!!!

Mrs. Jeon- calm down!! Jena , you didn't even listen to me properly. You just started shouting! I know how much you love, jk , but first listen to me and don't cut me in middle.

Jena - sorry, Aunty! But , when you tell me about jk's marriage, i can't control.

Mrs. Jeon- it's ok ! Now listen, he talked about jk's marriage with his friends son, but he told us that if he has someone in his life he can marry him/ her .

Jena - really Aunty?!!! But , i don't think jk loves me !

Mrs. jeon- who said this dear !! He loves YOU , you know , your uncle right, how strict he is , that's why he didn't tell you about his feelings.

Jena - really aunty! Ok, then i will tell my mother and brother .

Mrs. jeon - hmm, ok . Come tomorrow then .

On the other side ,

Mr. Jeon listened to her wife's every word with jena .

Mr. Jeon - i can't let Marry jk with that girl . She is not perfect for jk and my house . I know what to do . I don't have time i have to talk with HIM .