13. A Evil Plan!

Hi my chocolates 🍫 😋,  here is the new part of this story.

This is my first story , and i really like it. When many of you like my stories ♥️,  thank you so much, and I love you guys.

Let's start,

After their first date, they came back home late at night , and all sleep only polly was awake to open the door for them.

They both came to their room and awkwardly stood there and tried to find words to talk with each other.

Jk pov,

Oh, god!!!! What's happening with me !!! Jungkook, think!!! Say something to him, but what ? What I'm gonna ask? Oh god!!! I'm trusfated!!

Tae's pov,

Why is this so awkward!! What I'm gonna say to him, oh my, what's happening with me, please,  tae control.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time,

Jk coughed and looked at him.

Jk - umm, let's sleep, i think we both were tired. I'll go fresh up, then  you go, ok ?

Tae nodded and went to sit on the sofa.

Time skip,

Next morning,

Jk awake from his sleep and looked at everywhere,  but didn't see tae.

So he fresh-up and then came to the dining tabile.

He sat on his seat and wished everyone good mornings and slap Jimin's head.

They both started doing glaring contests, but it's broke when jk looked at his front and saw  his husband coming with a bowl in his hand.

Polly - bhai, today's breakfast made by our tae .

They were all looking at him, shocked and happy ( expect one )

They were all looking at him, shocked and happy ( expect one ) . Tae looked down with blushing. 

And jk, he is looking at his husband's every movement

Jimin noticed it, then poked his index finger in his arms. Jk looked at him with a questionable look.