4. first meet❤️💜

Hi my chocolates 🍫, here is my new episode of forced marriage. Enjoy it .

Previous,
Tae - i will do anything, you say to me .

Continue ~~~~~~

Mr.jeon- thanks, dear! We will go tomorrow, ok ?

Tae - Yes , uncle!

On the other side ,

Jk didn't come outside from their conversation end, and he came to his room.

(Me- stubborn 🙄)

( jk - like you 😗🙄)

He called suga and told him everything, and because of his dad, he said no to suga  for coming to his house.

When he is thinking  about what to do, that time his matashree i mean mom 😅 come in.

Mrs. Jeon- Dear , are you ok?

Jk - Do you think I'm OK !! Mom!

Mrs. Jeon- i know my baby , but i can't say no to your dad .

Jk sighs and then looks at his rooms window 🪟 with a trusfated face .

Mom - umm honey !! I want to suggest something , will you listen?

Jk - say mom !

Mrs. Jeon - listen! You know , your dad chose for you with his friend's son , who we don't know who he is and how his nature is ?

Jk - so what ?mom ! Dad said that it was his final decision , and no one could say anything about it .

Mrs. Jeon  - Hmm , i know, but your dad wants you to do marriage. If you have someone, he will reject his friend's son for you.

Jk - but mom , i don't love anyone!!

Mrs. Jeon - i know that , but if you marry someone, you know then you have a no problem, right??