11. The untold caring 💖

Hi, my chocolates 🍫 😋 , a new chapter of forced marriage is out. I hope you will like it.

Let's start........

After the reception, all guests left, jimin held tae's hand and took her in jk's room. And sit him there and tell him to be fresh .

After some time,

Namjoon- hyung,  now i have to go.

Mr.jeon- what are you saying? You come here just, and i don't want my brother to leave me every time .

Jk - don't go na , appa.

Jimin - Yes!!! Please.

Joon looks at their puppy eyes. He smiles softly and caresses both their head.

Joon - my babies,  i come here because of you guys. You are both important to me. That's why I'm standing here, but work is also important, my buns. If i don't work, then how i will fulfill you three's all wishes.

Jimin - but our wish that you will stay with us.

Joon smiled and said, " Please!"

They both looked down and signed and nodded their head.

Namjoon tightly hugs them, watching their bond all there looking at them smile and jin, who standing with mishell looking at the scene with adoring eyes.

Mishell come to them with pout and teary-eyes .

Mishell- kookie, chimchim, I'm going. Take care of yourself,  always eat vegetables and stay healthy.

All looking at her shock then started to laugh,  jimin and jk took her in Jimin's lap and started kissing her nonstop, and she started giggling because of ticklish.

Time skip,

After bidding goodbye, jk came to his room . He saw tae sitting there he gulped and hurriedly went to the fresh.

Tae and jk stood awkwardly in their bedroom, unsure of what to do. They had been forced into this marriage,  and now they were expected to  share a bed.

Tae - I'll just sleep on the sofa. Tae suggested,  trying to avoid the awkwardness.

Jk - No, I'll sleep on the sofa. (Jk insisted) You take the bed.

Tae - no, it's ok. You take it

Jk - no,no, you take.

Tae - no, you.

Jk - no!! You !

( me - if you guys don't want, i will go sleep, you guy's bed 😴 .

Tae & jk - NO!!

Me - no one loves me 🥺🥺.

J-hope- 🥺🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️❤️❤️❤️

Me - 🥺❤️🙆‍♀️🥰🫠

Tae & jk - yahhh!! We, too ❤️🙆‍♀️)

They argued back and forth until jk finally relented.

Jk - fine, I'll sleep on the sofa. But only because i don't want to make you uncomfortable,  so please, tae.

Tae - ok, but Monday to Wednesday, you'll sleep on the sofa, and Thursday to Saturday, I'll sleep on the sofa. And every Sunday, we will change .

Jk - ok, done. So today I'll sleep on the sofa. You go sleep on the bed .

Time skip,

The next morning,  they gathered for breakfast, still feeling awkward.  Jk's mother, mrs.jeon, glared at tae, her disapproval evident.