23. propose! 💘

My beautiful chocolates 🍫 😍 here are the new part of my story.

Let's start,

Time skip,

After breakfast, all went to their respective works.

Tae was taking with jin, and mishell was playing with jimin.

After some time,

Mishell came running towards tae and told him jimin was calling him.

Tae went to jimin, and tae frowned, looking at him because he was thinking something too deeply .

Tae - jimina....... jiminaH.... JIMIN!!!!

Jimin ( flinched) - huh!!! Ye... yes.

Tae - I'm calling you for minutes. What happened, jimin ? ( concerns ) something happened to you ?

Jimin - ummm , nothing tae, but i want to tell you something. ( tae nodded) tae , when mishell and i were playing,  that time .....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flash back,

Jimin's pov,

Me and mishell were playing pillow catching Game now, we're playing hide and seek after she hit me hard with that pillow.

But before that, my phone started ringing.

📞 in call...

Jimin - hello......? ................ suga hyung..?

Suga - Yes, jiminie,  i want to talk with you about something. Will you come to the xxx park in the evening ?

Jimin - oo...ok hyung,  I'll.

Suga - ummm, jimin, can you not tell this  to anyone , i want to speak to you privately.

Jimin ( hesitate) - but hyung.... how can i..... alone ?....... ummm......

Suga - no, no... i mean you can...... you can...... come with tae..... Yes! Tae with tae........ ( In mind , i don't think i can say this in front of any other than tae ). Please come to the park. It's really really important for me .

Jimin - ok, hyung,  I'll come.

Flashback end.

Jimin - so..... this has happened.

Tae ( frown) - but why suga hyung calling you at the park and that was with me ?

Jimin - don't know, afted going there  we will come to know,  so tae be ready at evening.

Tae - bu... but what we will say ?

Jimin - you don't worry about that,  I'll manage it ( winked).

Tae ( bite his lower lip ) - ummmmm..... your brother? What I'll say to him ?

Jimin ( smirking) - whyyyyyy is your husband going to worry about you so much if you do not tell him ? ( wiggle his eyebrow) .

Tae ( flustered) - no.... no , that.... that's not. i mean, he willll.....

Jimin ( raised his one eyebrow) - he will ?

Tae ( become red tomato ) - nothing!!! You.... you go ready and I'll go to our room to get ready .

Jimin ( grinning) - our ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae hurriedly went from there, and jimin was laughing out loud, looking at tae's running.

Time skip,

Evening,

They both got ready and ready to go . That time, Mrs.jeon called them behind.