3:10 - Yes/No

Y/n's POV:

I was just trying to eat my lunch and talk with my friends and it turned into Mercedes telling us about her summer with Sam which, in truth, I had no idea even happened.

Apparently, their fling over summer happened when I was in Minnesota with my uncle. Then school started back up and Mercedes left the Glee club and we stopped hanging out as much so she never told me.

I wasn't bothered by not knowing but looking at it now, I can totally see those two together. They'd make a cute couple but Mercedes has a boyfriend so I'm keeping that little two cents to myself.

Even though Santana tries to appear disengaged from the conversation, she's very much listening and intrigued. I don't call her out about it though, I simply smile amusedly and finish my lunch. Only for my jaw to drop when she kicks Rachel and Mercedes off the lunch table seats.

Of course, her only interest comes when she asks about how much money Sam spent.

______

"Finn, gimme a drumroll!"

My eyebrows shoot up as Mr. Schue comes charging into the room all high energy. As Finn gives the drumroll, Mr. Schue starts writing on the whiteboard. 

I chuckle to myself listening to everyone try and guess what he's writing as the word is written.

'Marry Me?' is what it says.

Arms open and hands up, Mr. Schue turns to us." Yes, I'm proposing to Miss Pillsbury." 

It goes quiet for a second, then we all cheer and clap. After having seen some of the stuff those two have been through last year, I'm really happy for them to be getting married. They make a nice couple too so that's always good.

"This is the kind of news that you share with your family," the man says while stepping to the middle of the room," and you guys are my family."

A little pout forms on my face at that." This is awesome, Mr. Schue." I tell him and he smiles and nods.

"Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you." Finn tells him.

Then Quinn adds," we totally don't think you'll screw it up this time."

Chuckling, the brunette man tells us," here's the thing. It's got to be perfect." He moves to get a chair as he keep talking." I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then the proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off." He sits." And that's where you guys come in, okay?"

"Anything you need." I say while sitting forward, waiting to hear what he needs from us.

"So, the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Miss Pillsbury, it's got to be perfect." 

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Schue." Artie smiles brightly at our teacher.

______

Santana's POV:

Pulling off of the freeway, I take the road all the way down to the next main street, my head bobbing along to the music playing on the radio as my girls talk. My attention is divided between driving, the conversation, and the song playing. 

Currently, Mercedes, Quinn, Britt, and I are on the way to the mall. Given that it's been quite a while since we all hung out, we decided to catch up by spending the day at the mall. After Mercedes' confession that she and Sam had a fling over the summer, the topic of conversation has been relationships or rather, boys.