Entering All Worlds

"I'm not sure how you got here but you better leave now before I call for my men." I threatened, taking a small step towards the sword hanging on my wall.

"Don't be silly. I'm not here to harm you.." The man stepped forward, his face still shielded by his hood.

"Besides, they won't be awake to hear your cries anyway. A load of sleeping draught assured that." He smiled again, that same smile he had given me back at Kings Landing. I leaped for the sword next to me. Sadly, before I could even move an inch, I was thrown onto my bed and pinned by my hands.

"Silly girl." He said, his hood lifting only slightly so I could see his nose and mouth. I tried to fight past him, kicking my legs and squirming against his grasp but my efforts were futile. Finally, I gave up and accepted my fate.

"If you're going to kill me. Get it over with. I simply ask that you spare my men." The man groaned and got off of me.

"I already said I wasn't going to hurt you. What more do you want?" He asked, removing his hood. Now, I saw the man's whole face. Only, it wasn't a man, it was a boy.

"You're-"

"Handsome, dashing, colorful?" He asked, pacing about my cabin as he removed the rest of his cloak.

"A child." I spit. His head jerked in my direction and I saw the annoyance in his eyes.

"I am not a child. I am twenty, thank you very much." I scoffed and looked him over, not believing him.

"And I don't know why you care so much about how old I am. I'd be asking the better questions. Like, why is this handsome man standing in my carefully guarded ship? Or, how did he know I was planning a heist against the royal family? Why did he help me escape? You know, valid questions." He ranted.

But even still, I wondered to myself why he looked so different than the other men I had seen. He talked differently and wore clothes that were completely foreign to me. The boy turned to look at me and sighed, realizing my confusion.

They grabbed the chair from my desk and moved it in front of me.

"Go ahead, then." He sighed, setting his chin on his hand and leaning forward.

"How did you get in here?"

"Climbed up the side." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"How did you-"

"Look, this is making for a very dull conversation so I'll just speed this up. Maggie, I've been watching you. That's why I knew about your name and your heist and all of your crew's guarding rotations."

"But, why?" He smiled at me and sat up.

"Finally, a good question." He reached over into his cloak and grabbed a satchel before tossing it onto my lap. I looked from the satchel and to him to see him nodding to the bag, ushering me to open it.

Curiosity got the best of me and so I did.

When I opened it, I saw letters and papers filled. Some of the papers I pulled back were made with regular parchment while others were made with a material I had never seen before. Drawings of me and some of my crew but they weren't regular drawings. It looked as if he had captured my likeness completely, to the point where it almost seemed like a mirror.

Several of them with me and my crew laughing, or performing, or in the middle of a heist. Even some with just me. Standing on the ship and looking over our drawings with me practicing with Tobias and my sword.

"You drew these? You've been watching us?" I questioned, seeing letters addressed to Curtis from me or from Curtis to potential buyers.

"No, I didn't technically draw them, per se. But, yes, I've been watching you and your crew for a very long time. But, we have more important things to discuss." He said softly.