Sex in the Shower

I get in the shower, the water is perfectly tempered. I look through his shower gels, I take a bottle of it, I open the lid and smell it, it smells very good, I look at the brand, it is from Rituals, suddenly I feel his dick on my back, he stands very close behind me and strokes his fingers along my arms from my shoulder. His right hand carefully chokes my neck but still firmly. With his other hand he strokes my hair over my left shoulder and kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss him, he pushes me to the wall, he goes down and takes my thighs up while he presses me to the wall, I hold myself tight around his neck, his dick becomes stiff but he doesn't really get him in, I take it with my hand and lead it to my V, he presses it into me, I hold on to him again with both arms and wrap my legs around him, I wonder how he can stand so stable with me, I'm quite thin but he has it Really long endured to keep me like that, I think he goes to the gym, he has very large arm muscles but no sixpac, which is good because then it is more comfortable to cuddle with him. We kiss again until our cheeks are together again because it is difficult for us to breathe and moan. He changes the rhythm from fast to very slow and faster again. It almost seems like he is adjusting the pace with my moaning. The water runs along our bodies while he fucks me. How does he make it all feel so intense. He moans and comes. He lets me down carefully and has to support himself briefly against the wall, he is totally exhausted. Kira:,,hey everything okay with you" Zayn:,, I wish we could do this for hours, you are so tight and your body is so sexy" Kira:,,your dick gets so big when he gets stiff, I didn't even know that you could get so deep into me and your arm muscles are so intimidating and sexy and how you just took me up, that was the best sex I ever had" Zayn:,, really wow I was scared it was too short for you, I couldn't hold it anymore" Kira:,,I have absolutely no sense of time in here but it was absolutely enough for me and I didn't last long at the top either."
I took the blue sponge and put something of the Rituals shower foam on it, held it briefly under water and washed his back, then he turned around, he looked at me very intensively, I washed his upper body, he just stood there, Zayn:, "so now it's your turn" he took the sponge, held it again briefly under water and put a bit of the shower foam on it again, he washed my back I turned around and he washed my breasts very carefully and the rest of my upper body. We took the foam off each other's body with the small water shower head. We went out of the shower, he took off his condom and threw it in the bin. He washes his dick over the bathtub. Then we dried each other with dark blue towels.
When we were both dry, he went into the bedroom while I was still blow-drying my hair a bit. Then I went into the hallway and took my backpack into the bathroom, unpacked my toothbrush and put it on the sink and I took my pajamas with me to the bedroom, I put it on the small shelf next to the bed.
I sit down on the bed and he suddenly turns around and takes me and pulls me to him and hugs me very tightly Kira: "you crush me" I said laughing Zayn: "what I understand you so badly" he also had to laugh. When he lets me go, I put myself in his arms. He raises my chin with his hand so that I look at him and he kisses me, we kiss for quite a while, I'm wet and he has a stiff one but we wait, it's like we torture ourselves but in a sexy way, our desire became stronger and stronger. He kisses my neck, then he goes on to my breasts, he licks my nipples and then goes further down, and even further. I get nervous. He makes his arms under my legs, I angle my legs a little. I've never been licked. He penetrates deep into me with his tongue. I moan very loudly. I clam myself very firmly into his bed. He gets a little out of me again and gently licks my vulva and then my clitoris, I know that because I paid good attention in biology and he apparently too. It's like he studied where the right points are.
And then he reaches a certain point and I cum. I scream very loudly. I feel totally weak and I'm a little dizzy, I close my eyes briefly. Zayn: "Everything okay with you?" Kira:,,no idea" Zayn:,,I did something wrong, because it actually sounded like I had done it well" Kira:,,,more than good, but it was my first time that someone, you know" Zayn:,,not you're serious, really?" I take a pillow and press it on my face. Zayn:,,have you ever given someone a blowjob?" Kira:,,no" Zayn:,, would you like to try it? I could give you tips."
Kira: "I know how to give a blowjob, I've just never tried it before." Zayn: "Did you watch porn?" Kira: "no, John explained it to me"
Zayn: "I don't think you know the good tricks," he said with a smile.
Kira: "wanna bet?" 
Zayn:,,okay then go on, Show me"
Kira: "Do you want to stand, sit or lie down?" Zayn: "standing"
He's getting up. I'm going to the bathroom and get my hair band, I braid my hair and go back to the bedroom. I'll get down on my knees in front of him. I look up to him but only with my eyes, not with my head. ~I try to remember everything John told me, lips over the teeth, not too deep cause of choking, mouth not too tight at first, but later add a little more pressure.~
I put my lips over my teeth. I'm starting to suck his dick. He moans. He leans his hands against his wardrobe.
I went a little too far and had to choke but I continued. I slowly lost my strength, he noticed it, with his hand he pulled out my hair tie and grabbed my hair very tightly, he moved my head back and forth, I had no more control over my body, he took all the control and it scared me but at the same time I also liked it somehow. Just before he came, he pulled his dick out and came on my breasts. Zayn:,,you held out very well for your first time, I didn't know if you were already ready for me to cum in your mouth, so I spontaneously cum on your breasts I hope that was okay"
Kira:,, Yes, that was perfect, I was a little afraid of it, John said it can sometimes taste very disgusting"
Zayn:,,Kira you should have told me that, luckily I paid attention. Sex should be something pleasant, you always have to let me know if you don't want something or feel uncomfortable understood?" Kira:,,yes I promise... I go shower, is that okay with you ?" Zayn:,,yes of course, I'm gonna chill here a bit"
I went to the bathroom and washed up his sperm from my breasts. I dried myself, brushed my teeth and went back to the bedroom. Zayn: "I'm also going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I take my pajamas and put it on, lie down in bed. Then I sit down and wait for him. I'm so exhausted, I feel like I just burned 1000 calories. He came back, We cuddled for a while and fell asleep.