PART 1

What is going on? Fuck my head hurt from the all the noise. I thought look around the place without sense of time, and directions.

"Ohh! Dam where is my other half of the body?! i shout". my lower part was floating like a soul in this "space like world". Did someone pulled My soul from my body? I thought trying to remember how did I die?..

"Quite the thought you possess Thier Mortal". I heard loud voice of some kind of mighty being on this space I look around for the source of the voice. But couldn't find the voice..?

''No indeed to look for me I am the voice of the God''. As you thought you have died by accident! The reason why you don't remember anything because of me God respond...''

“Hmm! Ok what is next? I am going to hell? or heaven? I ask”. but one thing is strange god said that I couldn't remember anything but the memories of Anime, manga, still in my mind i thought.

''Haha are you not mad? God ask with a laugh.'' "NO even if I am What the flying fuck I could do to you". I respond if the god wanted me dead I would gon long ago..

"Well enough of that the reason why I bring the soul of yours to give you a second chance In the different world". God respond with chuckle..

"Any special reason why you choose me?. I ask" it's like Pokemon where god would say " Mortal I choose you" I thought..

''No special reason!'' God reply without hesitation. "I sighed please go with procedure I said" waiting for the god..

~~ rumble rumble ~~

The entire space started Shake As two massive hand come with holding two spinner wheel in each hand. "So one represent World and the other Power" god said. Now spin the wheel..

I nod and spin the wheel hope something good come I thought waiting for the wheel to stop.

Ting! ting! Your world and power his

“‚World:- owari no seraph
   Power:- Roymen sukuna”‚

A sense of nostalgic come to me after seeing the."owari no seraph" it's been long time that I see that anime most of things I don't remember properly but with Sukuna power it won't be a problem.

"Now then farewell mortal the god said" as my vision get blurry.

______________________________________
Yūichirō Hyakuya Pov/-

What the.. ohh I am in class room as look around number of students were sitting and listing to teacher lecture. I thought looking around the class room.

"Oii yuichiro focus on the lecture and Stop looking around." the teacher calls out my name I gate up. ''I am sorry teacher please continue with your lesson I said with little bow.''

''