PART 4

Yuichiro POV/-
"Ok everyone today you will receive the test results. Remember this effect the what kind of wepon you get but don't worry there is always next time." Teacher said heading the test papers results..

As I receive my answered questions paper. Hmm! Not bad I thought look at the score which is 80/100. English and Japanese won't be problem I thought with satisfaction smile..

"My my yuu-san how did you do in the test?" Shinoa ask looking at question paper I simply show the paper. She looked suprised...

.......

Guren should be coming here any moment I thought waiting for him I think today is when we would receive our crused weapon!..

"Yoo! anyone here?!'' Guren said entering the room. ''Guren-san you finally returned" Teacher said with blush on her face.

"Haha I just come here check on the student that's all". Guren reply looking at me "or not your test would begin now Guren said unleashing his sword out".

"Ahhh! Guren-San you can't do that here" teacher said with worried tone. But Guren stab his sword to ground a black shadow type thighs started to come out from every side..

"Ahhh! What the hell is that!!? Ahh it's hurts!!!." All the students started to get panic attack as they fall's to the ground..

what should I eat for dinner I thought sitting on the bench looking at Guren. He get suprised that I was sitting without problem and not moving a muscle from my body.

...,.

"All done those who couldn't handle the test don't be disappointed you can try for lower wepon. And those who are fine would receive a first class weapon just like my own weapon". Guren said looking around.

HE killed half of the students in the room or knock them unconscious I thought Turing around the classroom Only the main cast survived.

"Now.." two students fall to the ground "hmm! Never mind. Yuu, Kimizuki, Yoichi, and I wish that you should passout shinoa" Guren said with attitude.

"Ehh! Are you worried Guren about me?!." Shinoa ask with cute voice. "Drop dead" Guren reply..

"Now your contract ceremony which is a black demon weapon. Don't fuck around those demon are the strongest the moment you let your gurad down you will get possessed by the demon" Guren said with serious face..

-- on the way of ceremony --

On the way Guren ask Yoichi weather he can handle the demon or not. But Yoichi shows determition that he is ready.

"As I said before those demon are the strongest if you fail to control the demon you will become a murders demon yourself or die by the demon power" Guren said giving us a warning.

I was infront of the weapon I have to admit that weapon look cool I thought holding the handle of the weapon "draw" Guren said with loud voice...
____________________________________
Asuramaru POV/-

____________________________________Asuramaru POV/-