PART 2

Yūichirō Hyakuya Pov/-

!! Ting !! Ting !!

I heard a notification like sound in my head during middle of my workout. Hmm! 'What could be the reason that god contented me?. I thought'

"Hello their Mortal it's your beloved God the reason I connected you because I want to give you something more like a summon called "Mahoraga". You already know what kind of being is that right?."

"...."

"Hahaa I am looking forward to more entertainment from you" God laugh as the voice disappear.

Subarashi ( Amazing) I thought feeling the energy of Mahoraga trying desperately to get summoned by me. "Hahaha don't worry I will summon you when the time comes".

Things are getting more interesting I got fighting partner I thought continuing my workout program which I made for myself.

~~ top floor of School ~~

"Th.. thank you for saving my life yesterday. Please expect this letter" A girl said giving a letter to me before I can say something she run off to door..

''My my yuichiro-san already become famous among your classmates" I heard a shinoa voice as she looking at from side.

"Shinoa what business do you have with me?. You didn't come here simply to say hello right? I ask" putting the letter In my pocket...

"Hmm! you are no funny yuichiro-san I just wanted know how you feel after receiving a letter from girl?" shinoa said with smile..

''Enough with that now tell me the reason why did you come here?" I ask with serious voice..

"As you now part of surveillance officer your training have already begin". Shinoa said taking a key like thing which transform into a weapon.

"A special demon contracted weapon for killing vampire I said" which shinoa nod with suprised face. ''So you already know about this weapon then? shinoa ask..''

"Well shinoa let us have match I want Test that weapon of your I said" taking out my Sword Cover. "yuichiro-san you know that normal weapon can't do anything shinoa ask."

I dash at her swing my Sword as shinoa try to block my attack with smile but she get push back from the froce. ''What the..!?'' she gets serious and swing her weapon I counter every attack.

"Not bad not bad shinoa I said swing my Sword little hard. She get push back". 'Intresting I thought looking at the demon like thing from shinoa wepon as she throw that thing at me.'

Putting curse energy in my Sword I blow up that demon like thing. Dashing at her I give her A strong punch as she tried to block with her weapon but get send flying to the iron cage.

........

"Are you sure your alright shinoa?" I ask with worried tone. We both currently walking on school locker room.

"No indeed to worry about me but you are really strong yuichiro-san? I am impressed" shinoa said with smile. "What kind of training you did?..."

"Yuichiro-san please help me!" We heard Yoichi voice as he come running. ''what is the matter Yoichi? I ask.''

______________________________________

''There are 7 mysterious in the school currently were are heading one of them shinoa said with smile". We three of us heading to the underground secret basement were the keep crused weapon's. One of the student is currently possessed by the demon.

I am curious to know about the demon methods of taking human. Well then I should pay a visit then killing demon would be fun I thought.. .

''We are here" shinoa said. I look at the weird symbol on the door. ''let us go then I said opening the door.''

"Yuu-san we didn't get the permission to enter the room!." Shinoa said with serious voice. But I already entered the room.

Ohhh! Quite the room we got here I thought looking around their were cursed weapon lying on the ground, as the student was standing on the summoning circle holding a Axe.

Haha bro is fighting a demon I thought with chukule. "He is been possessed by the demon he will get rescue by the special group shinoa said."

"....."

"Sorry bro no Hard feeling! I said kicking the guy as I grab the axe from him."

"Yuu-san why are spceing out? Yes come join us to dinner" I heard a voice of children. As i look at them 4 of sitting on table.

"......"

"......."

"......."

"Yuu-s...??" "Hahahahaha!! Truly amazing so this how things work here?!. Demon would make illusion about the Deep part of the human memory and make them guilty, and then take control of them I said.."
..........

"Who the hell are you crazy Human?!! The demon shout with anger." ''well, well, well, this can be good opportunity to use my technique that I haven't used since coming here I said ignoring the demon''..

I put my finger to gather to making structure I mumble...

"Domain Extension
Malevolent Shrine"

"Domain Extension Malevolent Shrine"

"Wh...wh.. what is that th...!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" the demon got cut off into pieces as he screams with terror...

I wake up as both shinoa and Yoichi were looking at me. "Look like you have strong mind yuu-san shinoa said with smile."

"Ahh! That demon was pretty weak i thought cutting him into three piece or something" I said with sigh getting up.

"What do you mean by cutting the demon off?." Yoichi ask with shock " shinoa can you look at the crused weapon I ask her she nod."

........

"Nani? (What) why there is no crused energy coming from the Axe?!. Yuu-san what did you do?!". Shinoa ask with shock..

I turned around to them I said
"I killed that demon" but I trust that this information won't go out side" I ask. Both of them nod nervously...

"how did you do that yuu-san? Yoichi ask with curiosity and nervous..

"Well I will tell you when the right time come so be patient" I said with smile. And shinoa inform Guren about the matter and hide the fact that I killed a demon....

************************************
Author
Thank you for reading..