PART 3

Yūichirō Hyakuya Pov/-
This unknown virus it's like Earth have made a antivirus to get rid off the human race. But the children who are under 13 are still alive during the apocalypse this world is Full of mystery I thought..

It's time to head to new class room Guren have transferred me into higher class with Yoichi. Guren didn't make any move after my sudden change behaviour.

As I was walking I bumped into a student who stumble back. "Oops! Sorry man didn't see you their I said" but he looked angery.

 "Oops! Sorry man didn't see you their I said" but he looked angery

Shihō Kimizuki

"What was that are looking for a fight?!!" He responded with angry. I Dodge a punch from him. With quick blocking I give punch to his stomach As he falls to ground cough some saliva in process..

''Man you should learn to apologise not fucking swing your fist into people face like that I said" walking way. I could feel the gaze of him at my back..

~~ after reaching the place ~~

"Yuu-san hello there" Yoichi wave is hand at me. "Hello so Yoichi was how is my workout program do you see any progress?. I ask" I made some workout program him as well like mediation, Push and squats etc..

''Ahh thank you for that I do made some good progress mostly in mediation it's really help in controlling my thoughts. He replay with smile''..

....

"My my are you both wating for me how sweet!" Shinoa said walking towards us. "Hmm shinoa did you inform about the matter of yesterday? Did Guren ask any more questions? I ask."

"Guren was quite surprised when Heard that you are able to break free from demon illusion without any tranning. But don't worry the matter is closed without a problem." Shinoa said with smile. Which I nod with satisfaction..

"Any how we should enter the class room Guren must be waiting for us shinoa said" walking towards the entrance. "Both of your training in join moon demon company is on the way she said with smile.."

"......"

"Excuse me! lieutenant Colonel Guren" shinoa said opening the door. All the students were watching us as guren was sleeping in the class crossing his leg on the table."Bro is definitely every backbencher dream teacher I thought.."

"Lieutenant Colonel Guren I have bring the two as you asked shinoa said". ''Yoo listen up kind those two are the transferred students are the reason that your teacher appeared infront of you today Guren said''....

"Yuichiro hyakuya, Yoichi, one.." Guren stop at my gaze. Does he really think he can say anything that comes to his mouth!?..

"Cough! Now both of you introduce yourself or something" Guren said composing himself.