PART 6

Third Person POV/-
We see the underground base of the vampire unit as they talk about the trap which will hunt the human down. They underground base was completely dark and the only source of light was coming from the middle which was perfect for the blood suckers.

"Don't joke around like that how can human can kill our member so easily?! Are you just messing around?!" One of the vampire ask with Angry.

"Haha! Sure those life stock get lucky they fish will take the bite. sure that girl will give fake infrom about us" one of the male vampire said with cocky voice which make other nod with smirk.

"Hey girl don't run come here" the vampire grab the girl hand the girl scream desperately trying get way from the vampire. "Shuuuu!! Now! Now! life stock shouldn't scream" the vampire drink the blood of girl as she pass out.

"Have some manners as A vampire dam it" the female said with unpleasant voice but the vampire that holding girl the simply laugh.

"What worth those life stock any way you can drink if want" He respond with wiping the blood on his mouth. The female vampire jerk declineing the offer.

"Enough! About the human's we should head back to the main base Queen krul have declare a war against the human things are changing" The vampire said with shrill voice gaining a nod from others

~~ Outside ~~

"We are here according to the girl the vampire are currently resting here don't let your gurad down". shinoa said with serious voice taking her wepon out as the shinoa squad make their way through the underground base seeing young kids laying on the floor tiredly.

Yuichiro walk towards to a young boy who had many bite marks a his skin have become pale The boy look at yuichiro who didn't have any expression on His face.

"Tell me something boy do you want hear those vampire scream for there life?!" He ask with serious voice which made the boy flinch.

"Y...Yes" the boy said with tired tone yuichiro nod walking back to his squad. They walk until they spot a vampire walking around. Vampire notice the squad before he draw his weapon yuichiro blink infront of him Cut the vampire head down.

‘A... Again I couldn't see him how his doing that? His it Yuu weapon give some kind of physical boost’ Kimizuki thought looking at his weapon.

"Let us move" Yuu said which other follow quietly the squad reach the end of the path as 4 vampire come with smirk on their face.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Yuichiro POV/-
I look at the vampire face it was obvious that it was trap set by them I can sense 4 presence at behind our back. I smirk this will be interesting.

!!Boom!!

The glasses shredded as the one of the vampire grab the nick of mistuba lifting her body. "Hahaha that was easy human can betray there own kind" he said with laugh.

"E.. Everyone retreat" mistuba said with hurry tone. I shift my body dodging the blead of the vampire swing his sword his moment were pretty easy dodge. I Kick his leg breaking in process the vampire cried out without giving time I stab my Sword into his heart.

"Retreat we can't do that what you say guy's" I said loudly other were holding pretty well with good training they can survive this world. Mistuba was still held by the vampire I send a invisible blead cuting the vampire hand. Which give moment her Espace.

"Hell yaa! Those basterds need some beating" Kimizuki said swing dule blead The fight was coming to end. I grab the vampire hand. "We can't leave our family member" Yoichi said sending arrows.

{A/N:- Family his everything 🗿}

"You indeed some beating" I Slam the vampire body to the ground breaking the floor with thud vampire scream with pain that would definitely heard by everyone up there.

"........."

"Haha!! You are the only one left" I said with smile. I don't know why laughing become a habit of mine is it because of sukuna personality?!.

"S... Stay back yo...you life st..." I send invisible blead cuting him in half I move my foot toward him I could hear his heart beats getting louder the vampire drag his half body desperately trying get way from me.

"Ahhhh! Get you mon..." I lift the body of the vampire his eyes were shacking with fear I notice some blood on his mouth it was not his.

"Shuuu! Save your scream for hell" I said stabbing my cursed weapon Vampire turned Into dust. I turned around at my squad their face mixed with fear, horror will I don't blame them I particularly don't feel guilty kill those vampire.

"Good job guys mission complete" I said with smile. "Will we should be thanking you Yuu-san it was a successful mission ." Shioan said with smile.

"Come on man give us a chance to fight" Kimizuki said with tired tone. Hmm! I should take that into consideration I thought.

~~ Outside ~~

The back arrived from the vampire hunter unit. Checking on the hostages one of the girl I rescued come running towards my direction gasping air.

"S... Sorry for telling you lie I was forced by the vampire T..Thank you for saving us" she said with hesitate tone I kind feel bad for that girl she have to close her little heart in this world owari no seraph the end.

"It alright you just wanted to protect your family right." I said petting her head. She give warm smile walking back to her friends.

".......''

"Yuu can I ask you something" Kimizuki ask with serious voice. I nod at him "What king of method did you use get that strong his it your weapon give physical booster? And that visible attack that you use?" He ask with curiosity. I give some details about my attack Not including sukuna power Kimizuki didn't ask any more question.

"My my what are both taking so seriously?" Shinoa ask with smile.

"Nothing serious we are just taking about gas price" I respond simply shinoa give a confused were Kimizuki give chuckle.
_________________________________________
Author
Thank you for reading and voting
(Please ignore my spelling mistakes:)
Bye 👋