V.D 5 P2- T.S

PART 2 🦈

PART 2 🦈

HAVE FUN READING !!

"Let's see what's tigther ,that skirt or you,kitten"

Midnight rain
Taylor Swift
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|• 0:69
_______________________________________

Recap on previous events...

Yn got the job.

She's made a couple friends.

Without realising that Takashi has a crush on her, yn is pulling a stunt.

Taiju is jealous of yn and Takashi.

Operation shark is working.

Taiju nearly kissed yn.

TAIJU.NEARLY.KISSED.YN.

New year's gala at Shiba holdings was a big deal of an event, inviting all corporate share holders and partners to indulge in a night of entertainment as well as expanding one's connection and strengthening the alliance amongst themselves.

This year's theme was the ocean...which did not surprise yn as taiju got the slot to select it. Last year was yuzuha's turn and she had a spring themed night. Yn took inspiration from her and studied past galas to get some info on how the flow would go and planned the budget with kokonoi.

She had to pull a night of luxury in a week's time thanks to her boss. Countless times she's had mental breakdown from talking with clients regarding the event and skipping on her meals to make sure his dreams come true.

Literally.

Yn had no time to even pick out a dress for herself. Thanks to Takashi , she managed to get a beautiful satin sequin dress with matching clear heels and yuzuha helped out with makeup and accessories. The gloves reached yn's elbows, a pair of crystal earrings and a choker to finish it off. Yuzuha had a proud smirk at how stunning she looked.