A.H

Happy late birthday Haruchiyo 🩷

Love  ya

Haruchiyo X Fem yn
_______________________________________

"Thanks for the visit,take-nii and Senju!"

"We should do this more often"

Plastering a polite formal smile, yn waved off the visiting Akashi siblings back home and shut the door. She sighed,gripping the knob tightly with her cold palms. Yn planned the best birthday for haruchiyo and it all got wasted because Senju and takeomi decided to do a "surprise visit".

Switching the lights off and cleaning the table,she found a warm pair of arms slithering around her waist. The strong yet gentle grip of haruchiyo made yn's knees melt.

"Why so down,pumpkin?"

Oh ,she hates those sweet pet names.

She hates it.

But when haruchiyo calls her baby, sweetie,princess and even something as horrendous as pumpkin...she's a blushing mess.

Not to mention that they're married adults.

Brushing her hair away to the side, haruchiyo nipped the spot where an old love bite had been. The healing mark got replaced by a fresh one,his teeth sinking into her vanilla scented skin, grazing it lightly.

As of instincts, she tilted her head to give him more access- a silent understanding that she's allowing him to touch her and play with her to however the birthday boy desires.

"I'm not-aanh!"

"Don't give me that bullshit,yn"

In a second , haruchiyo spun his wife to have her up on the dinner table and stood between her legs. Warm big palms keeping her thighs apart and drawing lazy patterns on the exposed skin.

The outfit she chose is something haruchiyo loves-well,he loves to see his wife in anything and nothing.

Especially if it's nothing~