Sick Days (Svt Jeonghan) (Tumblr Request)

"You're burning up babe," Jeonghan stated as he checked your temp for the third time that night.

It had been a few days since you had come home from work complaining of chills and body aches. Your temperature had been in the high for the past two days and it didn't seem to want to break no matter how much he tried making him more worried than usual. Initially, you had told Jeonghan not to come by afraid of passing the mysterious bug to him and eventually the other members. However, determined to take care of you like the great boyfriend that he was Jeonghan wouldn't take no for an answer. Fortunately for him though it had snowed the past two days leaving you both snowed in at your place. Not to mention he did manage to bring a bag of assorted meds and soups with him. Digging through the bag he manages to find the 220mg of Tylenol that he had bought the other day. Setting the pill bottle on the bedside table he rises from the bed and walks into the kitchen to retrieve another bottle of water from the fridge before making his way back to the bedroom. Once there he returns to your side and with a brief crack of the lid the water opens. Setting the water to the side he pops open the Tylenol and taps the side of the bottle. Wrapping the blanket around your person you sit up from the bed and take the blue pills from his grasp. Reaching for the water you take both pills before thanking Jeonghan and laying back down. A few moments later you find yourself almost slipping back into a peaceful slumber before you feel another light tap on their leg.

"It's been a while you should eat something," Jeonghan stated.

"I'm not hungry."

"I know angel, but you should still eat. It'll help you keep up your strength." He urges.

Letting out a deep sigh you nod in agreement before leaning back up against the headboard. "Fine but if I have to eat can it not be soup?" You questioned.

"Sure, anything you want," he exclaims.

"Anything you say?" You question again this time with mischief in your tone.

A grin makes its way onto your features for the first time in a while. Sensing what were about to say he gives you a knowing look.

"Anything but that." He quickly corrects himself.

"Nope, it's too late you said anything." You state as you let out a small laugh. "Besides no takebacks."

"But it's cold" he wines. "Plus, the nearest convenience store is like a block and a half away."

"But I'm siiick." You wine matching his tone. "Plus, I don't have the ingredients here to make it" "Please" you beg offering him dough eyes.

Not being able to resist he caves and agrees.

"Fine you're lucky I love you "He stated.

Placing on his winter wear he kisses you on the cheek before making his way to the store.

Some time later he returns with the ingredients in tow. He even managed to pick up some of your favorite snacks. Setting the bags on the counter he removes his jacket and things before washing his hands and preparing your meal. Once it is complete, he spoons the noodles along with its contents into a bowl and places it on the lightly colored wooden tray before grabbing a second bowl from your cabinet. In that bowl, he places a few slices of meat as well as two halves of a soft-boiled egg and one of the snacks. After placing the second bowl on the tray he grabs a can of soda, some utensils, and another bottle of water. He places the other bottle of water under his arm before making his way back to you.

Upon reentering your bedroom, he calls out to you.

"Babe, I got your food." He states with affection laced in his tone. Not hearing a response, he decides to just place the tray on the other side of the bed before walking over to you.

However, upon reaching your side he notices your sleeping form. He takes a moment to admire your soft features before placing a small kiss on your forehead. Leaning away he briefly places the back of his hand under your chin just to double-check your temp. Noticing that your fever is starting to break he breathes a sigh of relief before deciding to just wrap up your food for you for later. As he starts to pull away you begin to stir in your sleep. In that moment he places his hand on your back and begins to hum softly. After a bit, he manages to exit the room making his way to the couch for the night.