Chapter 11: Queen Bee

As Blue begins to walk away, Blitzo had arrived home, he sighed and walked into his apartment with his shadow seen past a wall of various photos of his coworkers. Blitz is scribbled out in all of the photos he is in.

He attempts to knock on Loona's door, despite the warning signs, and finds a note taped on the door. It says, "Tex invited me to a party, B back late, Don't wait up!" Blitzo, disappointed again, slumps onto his couch, pulls out his phone, and looks at various photos of himself.

He comes across a picture of him and Stolas cuddling, and then swipes to a picture of him drinking bubble tea with Moxxie and Millie. He swipes again to a photo of him with Moxxie joining I.M.P., swiping to a photo to when he first adopted Loona, then swipes to a photo with him and Verosika.

Eventually, he swipes to photos of his younger self with a younger Fizzarolli whose skin color and head tattoo was similar to that of Blitzo's.

And finally, Blitzo stops scrolling when he gets to a photo with him and his Sister and Mother. Before he could put his phone away, a message pops up on his phone and he noticed that it was from Blue.

Blue: "Hey Blitz! Uhh...I know that things didn't go the way you wanted, and that's okay. Things like that can happen. I don't know what your mood is right now, but I'm with you to the end, don't be sad because you're a cool person to me, even if we haven't known each other for that long.".

Blitzo slightly smiles at this, knowing that Blue had taken the time to send a text like that.

Blitzo: Dammit, what the Hell did I do to deserve a friend like you? You're always looking out for us....I......I-!

Blitzo didn't know what to say, and this causes him to curl up and cry into a pillow, even though Blue had told him to not be sad with the events that occurred tonight.

But before all of that, around the time that Blitzo had first began to follow his employees, the attention focuses on Loona, who was sitting in the back of a car.

Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitzo trying to call her. She declines the call.

Driver: You want me to drop you off here?

Loona: Oh! Uh! Yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh haven't been here before.

Loona steps out of the vehicle and music can be heard playing as the car drives off. She looks down at her phone and texts Vortex.

Loona: (over text) Hey, I'm her

Loona: (over text) Oh shit

Loona: (over text) *here, sry :)

Loona looks around nervously until Vortex calls out to her.

Vortex: Loo-naaa! Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!

Loona: Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting me.

The two walk into the mansion, where the party was taking place.

Vortex: Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!

Vortex howls in excitement, prompting everyone else to do the same.

Vortex: You want a...drink or anything?

Loona: Oh, uh....sure! Totally....

Loona drops her fake smile and looks over to a group of valley girl-esque hellhounds.

Vikki: And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."

Dalmatian Hellhound: That is so, not fetch!

Vikki: Not fetch!

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in nervously.

Loona: Ha, ha, ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha...aha...