Some Things to Note

Okay....so it's been about a few weeks now.

And I'm here to explain some extra things that some people wanted to know.

Oh, by the way, my name is Adam.

I've been the guy that's been responding you to your comments.

And no, I'm not the Author.

Well I am one, but I'm not the main guy.

That's Blue, my cousin, who made this account and made the structures for all the stories.

I'm like his editor where I'll fix things up him before publishing the chapters.

The regular followers will know who I am, but if you're new to us, Heyo.

Oh, and if you're confused.

Blue is a real person, and Blue Light is his OC that represents most of him.

Does that include the Black Hole Density?

Lmao Yes.

All that Harem Shit is organised by me.

Anyways, back to the story, here are some things to know.

Here is what Awakened Blue sounds like when he fought Adam.

(Go to 0:51 for the Voice Line)

And for everyone's favourite thing, Blue's Harem.

It's really big, No Diddy.

Charlie

Vaggie

Niffty

Cherri Bomb

Velvet

Valerie

Carmilla

Rosie

Lute

Sera

Emily

Lilith

Katie Killjoy (Let Me Fucking Cook)

Helsa von Eldritch

Bethesda von Eldritch

Odette

Clara

Millie (Again, let me cook, we aren't screwing Moxxie over. So now you should know what's planned)

Octavia

Stella

Verosika

Kiki

Apple

Sallie May (In this, Sallie was born a girl, sounds like a girl, and the thing about the Horns is it's a birth thing, BOOM, sorted).

Fizzarolli [Female]

Robo Fizz (Fizzy)

Miss Mayberry

Agent 2

Glitz

Glam

That's the confirmed one, there might be 2 or 3 more that won't be revealed until S2 of this book comes out.

Hmmmm, what else to talk about?

Oh right, the....confessions will start to occur in the next season.

And there will be at 5 minimum.

So there could be more than 5, just need to figure out which ones are best.

One last thing, I'll follow what Viv is doing and reveal backstories for the characters in Hazbin Hotel, from when they were alive.

Which means Blue's one will be revealed, and so will the others.

Blue (The Real One) has already written the Backstory for his OC.

But we want you to give the ideas for the others like Angel, Pentious, Husk etc.

Oh yeah, now that Helluva Boss has timestamps for the remainder of its season, we can include that.

But.....the finale will be out by December....I think?

Can't remember, but I know it's close to the end of the year.

So uhh.....what do we do about that?

Include the first half of S2 that's already out alongside the May episode and whatever is next?

Actually....that could work.

Okay! Look at this format and tell me what's good!

Format One

HH/HB S1

Our Own HH S2

HB S2

All of the above in One Book

The Canon S2 in a separate book when it comes out, acting as a separate timeline with that plot instead of our own.

Format Two

The Same Thing as Format One.

But S2 of our own Hazbin Hotel story will be in a separate book, while the canon one will be added to this book when it comes out.

_________________________

One last thing, can someone tell me the release schedule for the remaining season of Helluva Boss?

Just the months.

I think first is May, but I can't remember the rest.

That way we can just work some of Helluva Boss S2 into this while the rest will be in our own S3.

Anyways, see you later!