Chapter 5: Linking Up With I.M.P

Got bored, so we doing the next Chapter!
___________________________

It was a.....somewhat beautiful day in Imp City, as Blitzo and the crew were driving their gray van along the street.

Blitzo: I love this song! ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

It wasn't good singing from Blitzo, but we move.

Blitzo's adopted Daughter, Loona, is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back, while his wife, Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

But it wasn't just them, as another demon was sitting next to Moxxie.

Millie: So Blue, why'd you decide to join us for the day?

Blue: Well, Mr Blitzo decided to call me.

[Flashback]

Blue: Hello?

Blitzo: Hey kid, want to hang out with us?

Blue: You son of a gun, I'm in!

[Flashback Ends]

Millie: Oh, well that was easy

Blue: Of course, I like to hang with all of you, and not with a rope!

Moxxie: I believe you bring balance to this group, so it's nice to have you here

Loona: Yeah, you're not too bad

Blitzo: ♫ Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare… ♫

Blitzo drive into an old crowded parking lot and looks for the one space he usually parks in.

Blitzo: ♫ Thooought it might be love, but you went--♫

Blue: Blitzo! Dodge!

Blitzo finds his space, and just before he can park there, Blue warms him about a pink car that pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Fu-

Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop, he turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life”, do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and begins to yell into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

Blue: I-I don't think this is needed ._.

Moxxie: I agree, sir! Stop it!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels, and Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!