Hot

Leon Kuwata was walking around his neighborhood with a bag from his moms grandmothers aunts friend, Mary Poppins. He had so much shit in there it was remarkable and hot. He then stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a hotter man drawing at a bench.

He had slightly tanned skin, curly hair, was a bit tall, he had a little bit of hot facial hair too, but it was subtle, and he was dressed casual."

"Hello black man!" Leon started.

"I'm actually Puerto Rican." The man said.

"That's so hot!" Leon replied, "What's your name, cutie?"

"Anthony..." He replied, blushing a little.

"I'm Leon Kuwata!"

Anthony couldn't stop staring at Leon because he was so hot and attractive, his beautiful red or orange hair whatever the fuck you think it is, his majestic style, everything about him was sexy.

"Do you really think I'm hot?" Anthony asked. "I've had five year olds call me hot but I'm not too sure..."

"Of course you are, the hottest I've seen in my life!" Both of the two MEN heard a woman crying in the back and they looked at her.

"Don't mind her she's just a fangirl... ANYWAY! What's your phone number?"

"I don't have a phone..."

"That's sexy, what's your email?"

"Poopybuttfart@gmail.com." Anthony said shyly, hiding his face behind his sketchbook like a SHYYYYYY boy.

"Hot."

"What?"

"You heard what I said, cutie..." Leon teased.

Anthony was stunned, he just got a bf!!! That's like, I don't fucking know what am I doing with my life?

"We should kiss in the moonlight..." Leon said, the moon had now risen up by beating the shit out of the sun and everyone was done screaming now. "You wanna do that, handsome?"

"YES PLEASE DADDY!" Anthony screamed. Leon then cupped his cheek and kissed his lips and then Shakira came and started singing.

"But when you look at me, the only memory, IS US KISSING IN THE MOONLIGHT-"

"SHUT UP!" Leon pulled out his baseball bat outta his hot bag and hit Shakira in the head, not only giving her brain damage, but iron deficiency, lack of potassium, calcium deficiency, big ass, anxiety, depression, loud farts, tiny shitlets, and shaking problems.

Leon and Anthony continued to kiss after stupid ass Shakira came and fucking ruined the mood, then, a stupid ass fujoshi (you know the type I'm talking about) came to bother them.

"Omg!!!! Such kawaii little gay cinnamon roll smol beans! Must pwotect them at all costs! Who's the bottom and who's the top? SaWar AseNi KiMi Wa SHouJo * Na NO? boKu yARiCHin oSu—DaYO
Aah" (sorry I couldn't get the whole stupid ass song I copy and pasted it but it turned out weird so some of the stuff is missing)

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP YOY STUPID ASS FUJOSHI!!!" Leon then pulled out the baseball machine and it started rapidly firing baseballs at the stupid girl. You know what? Shakira didn't deserve all of that, compared to the fujoshi, SHAKIRA IS A QUEEN, GODDESS, AND A RESPECTABLE PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE!!! (if she did anything problematic I'm gonna look so stupid rn omg I don't even know who to trust anymore)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~" the fujoshi moaned like a stupid bitch ass virgin that she is. (Don't cancel me I'm literally biromantic, we're talking about the bad kinds.)

The fujoshi died like a dumbass because she was being disrespectful to gay people even though she was a self proclaimed ally, but she fetishizes gay men in her free time and calls lesbians slurs and calls them gross so we all know she isn't.

"Listen cutie, everyone seems to be interrupting us so we might have to go to my house if that's fine with you." Leon was right, all of the skibidi toilet kids were filming them.

"Yes please, it's cold outside..."

Leon and Anthony went into his house and they continued kissing and watching movies together and they got to know each other a little bit more and Anthony snuggled into Leon's chest and sniffed it and they both gave each other consent because consent is so hot and sexy.

(This book is satire and a joke, plus at the beginning my other friend calls Anthony a black man, I probably won't make any other chapters to this, also btw Anthony ur like as old as Leon in this)